BuzzersonKillwell

The Mondo Records Thread - The cause of dullness in others.

39 minutes ago, pmlevine said:

$31.20 for the Box of Souls. Probably won't honor it but worth a try.

http://www.importcds.com/box-of-souls-a-nightmare-on-elm-street-collectio/616892514046

grabbed two just in case it does actually ship for this price, and a couple people will be getting epic christmas presents haha

14 minutes ago, bigdz68 said:

Ugh...portal is one split grey/white. 

Do we know if the Con version has sold out completely?? Really would prefer that translucent for sound...

I doubt it sold it, but also not sure if they had enough left to justify listing it online.

1 minute ago, JustSchwimmer said:

I was at Mondocon and to be honest I didn't see much of anything worthwhile minus the Paranorman that I picked up.

This.   Between me and a few other big collectors at the con....most of the test got pretty well picked through.

That being said if any of you get Luke Cage....Ill gladly offer a good trade your way!  I have all the other Mondo Marvel TPs.

Just now, Vector53 said:

I mean, what do you have, Ben?

Around 20 Mondo TPs.

1 minute ago, lethalenforcer said:

I want a Blair Witch test. 

Hoping to sell my soul for a Jurassic Park test press someday. Would look nice next to my Jurassic World TP. 

Blair Witch was in there I am pretty sure during Mondo Con so that one is possible.  Jurassic Park is probably bout 5 years late unless they repress it.