All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Honestly, how could it not be DTR’s fault if they’re supposed to approve the tests beforehand? And I wonder what other NFG release they’re planning on releasing this year. Finally another NGCS repress? Or the first FTSTYS?
  4. Yesterday
  5. I didn't even know the NFG record were shipping out. I got the cheaper 3-D version, but haven't gotten shipping confirmation.
  6. aww dude you don't have it??? That one hung around for a good while. I'm not sure if it'll get repressed ever or not.
  7. Sent an email to DTR earlier this week, and got this reply from their customer service 30 minutes ago. "Hello, I apologize for not responding earlier or reaching out preemptively, but I’ve been waiting for the responses from various parties regarding how to move forward… At this point, I’m not sure if you are aware of the issue with the pressing of New Found Glory’s “From The Screen To Your Stereo Pt. 2”, but it is missing track 3… We have reached out to all parties involved and I would like to say first that this result in faulty manufacturing is NOT the fault of New Found Glory, or of Drive Thru Records… I have been searching for a solution that frankly won’t bankrupt what we have had here. It has been a difficult year already and after personnel changes we feel that we have addressed the areas that needed more attention, and more importantly, can ensure that we won’t have the difficulties that we (and you) have been experiencing. I have been in touch with the manufacturing plant, and we are going to repress all copies of this printing of “From The Screen To Your Stereo Pt. 2”, and we will ship these out to you. Further, your order of this record will get you early access (via email) to the next release from New Found Glory that we will be pressing later this year. I know and understand that it is frustrating to wait for these to be shipped, delays in manufacturing, and then to have this happen; I assure you that it has been nothing short of a nightmare on my side and that I’m doing all that I can to try and make this right for you, the band, and all the fans" Glad they're rectifying the missing track! Just wish they shared this info proactively. I guess time will tell how this goes
  8. 2 new singles out today with Andrew Wells (singer of Eidola). And they’re fucking awesome. Also, Andrew Wells talked about the future of the band today. He’s lead but they’re giving Jon more. He said it’s basically Secret Band 2.0 which is perfect. And Kurt Travis and Jonny Craig can hop on some tracks if they want. I’m very much looking forward to things now.
  9. Love the new song! Also, being a cross country coach, the video is amazing and hilarious. Also, I think "Young Enough" is way better than "Guppy", and am excited for the new album.
  10. Going tonight. Much larger venue (and crazy they’ve mostly sold out 3 nights there). Very excited!
  11. I would also like to know this. I have the slipcase but missed out on the slipcase version of Half Album. Is the sleeve unique? Wider spine or anything? Or just different colored vinyl?
  12. selling an At The Drive In / Sunshine Split EP Test Press https://www.ebay.com/itm/235552736125?itmmeta=01HXHYAC0E7SR3CFNGV7HYV2S7&hash=item36d809837d:g:QsgAAOSwLldmOXwg&itmprp=enc%3AAQAJAAAA0E9cw8udIKDlwxX%2FpiTsArZJils2RJ1WGdxr%2FqWWDKjTwdbz1GPioz3tn4BtdDqPR33iy4RxI2hP%2BQsVbjijW3rCaPtGdpGjuut2sHUMSHtUVx96tT90HTxeLZaAV2mP6DWuw8rwokavUvN6NIGIVfx2SeQ%2BYXcK8LdTXTOaVLGyqao5Uf5s%2F092ouRK3Tk9RJibqYP7qUpU825uHMj%2BN4YY8sq%2BBYL%2Ba1qH%2BZK9%2B7rRIN2csk40nggUiKMnauSio5ExPuTlPXz%2FLbHZh%2BTB5Qc%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR6bAqb7sYw
  13. I'm with the likes here. It's not as if they took a Turnover or The Snake The Cross The Crown type turn from where they originally started. You still hear a lot of the same sonically that you did with songs like "Julia" and "Urge to Purge."
  14. Yeah tbh I like it a lot. Expected otherwise from how y'all were bashing it, but I think it's great. I also really liked LP2 though so I guess that might be the crux of differing tastes here.
  15. looking for the LS Dunes Past Lives tape!
  16. seems like just a black LP version of the RSD release - https://www.shopteamsleep.com/products/team-sleep-2lp
  17. Team Sleep announced a new deluxe version of their first album will be available for preorder today at 8am pst on their yet-to-be-live webstore. https://www.shopteamsleep.com/ I assume this will be similar to the RSD version but different enough to separate it from that release (different color maybe). It will have the two bonus tracks, so assuming it’s from the same plates/master. https://www.instagram.com/p/C6t-nJ3JQ6B/?igsh=MTlpNTN3M2dtZmo2bA==
  18. Well I share that opinion as well. Definitely my least favorite of the Acts for sure!! And agree about these live versions
  19. Yeah I don't believe for one second that the guy behind Rapeman was doing anything but being an edgelord there.
  20. Honestly Act III is my least favorite (which is not a very popular opinion), but I thought the live versions were way better than the studio cuts. Just the new version of Go Get Your Gun by itself makes me like the whole thing more. They’ll have to keep it going to finish out the story. Hopefully they get the Awesome Orchestra back for IV and V and then release a box set of everything.
  21. Wow. This has been out there a while, and I had no fuckin clue. Crazy stuff. I read all the comments, and a few are saying he was just trying to be edgy, but *ewww*.
  22. totally agree! Can't wait for the Act III live vinyl. and I really hope they do Act IV & V as streams at some point too!
  23. Last week
  24. Owen – The Falls of Sioux polyvinylrecords.com/iheartvinyl 6 4 7 W W C F U K Z A U R D T J (no spaces)
  1. Load more activity

AdBlock Detected

spacer.png

We noticed that you're using an adBlocker

Yes, I'll whitelist