SpaceLab9 thread

Rip

sThGzn6.jpg

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: (April 2, 2015)

“OUTLANDER: ORIGINAL TELEVISION SOUNDTRACK, VOL. 1” MAKES ITS VINYL DEBUT

April 2, 2015 – In conjunction with the highly anticipated midseason premiere on April 4th, Spacelab9, in cooperation with Madison Gate Records, is pleased to announce the release of the“OUTLANDER: ORIGINAL TELEVISION SOUNDTRACK, VOL.1” double LP. Featuring over 50 minutes of original music from the first season by Emmy® winning composer Bear McCreary (The Walking Dead, BattlestarGalactica, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Black Sails), the deluxe double LP set will hit store shelves on July 10th.

Hurry up and give us BSG already!!! ;-)

pupEtY5.jpg

A sneak peek at The LEGO Movie OST Double LP - limited RSD Picture Disc Edition. Packaged in a die-cut jacket with full color print on the inside plus an exclusive LEGO record store diorama poster. Re-arrange the discs to make the cover of your choice! Limited to only 2,000 copies.

I'm not that into picture discs (except Lana Del Rey) but I do appreciate this style of jacket. I hate the PVC sleeves. Especially now after learning that a bunch of my records in those sleeves are now ruined. If they came in packaging like this they would be fine.

I'm not going to lie, it's a shame that Spacelab won't have the regular version on their website. I just know it's going to be a pain in the ass trying to get this 'limited to 50' version so the wish to at least obtaining the regular version which would have had a probably higher quantity.

Taking bets on variants now

Nuclear Blast Green

Dust Bowl Beige

Super Mutant Yellow

Galaxy News Radio Black

Nuka Cola Red

Vault Boy Blue

Glow in the Dark Feral

Enclave Red, White, and Blue Splatter/Starburst

Water Clear

Brotherhood Of Steel Grey