Finch Say Hello To Sunshine Vinyl

There seems to be significant doubt they'll actually sell through this pressing, so I'm guessing this question will be difficult to answer.

Yeah, I've noticed that but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't mostly bought up by flippers anyway. They'd probably assume that anything Finch and vinyl will sell high on eBay.

Also, I'd be very happy if the yellow was this:

Gold12web.jpg

I'm not sure if this is an unpopular opinion or not, but I hate that this reissue and some of the other ones from SRC (The Starting Line, Mew) have the bonus tracks. I want the album to end where it's supposed to so I can appreciate the album for what it is. I don't need the extra tracks. They can figure out a way to distribute the tracks between each side without the bonus tracks.

I'm not sure if this is an unpopular opinion or not, but I hate that this reissue and some of the other ones from SRC (The Starting Line, Mew) have the bonus tracks. I want the album to end where it's supposed to so I can appreciate the album for what it is. I don't need the extra tracks. They can figure out a way to distribute the tracks between each side without the bonus tracks.

So get up and turn it off before the bonus tracks. Problem solved. Everyone else gets extra tracks and you get to be a weirdo. ;)

I could go for a bonus 7"

Just got a yellow copy, although I think blue looks better.

So get up and turn it off before the bonus tracks. Problem solved. Everyone else gets extra tracks and you get to be a weirdo. ;)

Exactly

I could go for a bonus 7"

Just got a yellow copy, although I think blue looks better.

...and then people would be complaining about an even higher price tag on this thing

Price is definitely steeper than I'd like and fairly inconveniently timed, but I'll bite soon enough. Always liked this album more than What It Is To Burn. Plus, the artwork spawned my love for Jeff Soto. Stoked on that 11x22 insert.

I never even knew the art was Soto. Just became way cooler.

Yeah, it's just preference. I don't know why. I just often times like the last song (because it is often last for a reason) and would prefer the album to always end on it. I don't know. And I down voted Travis by accident so now I look like an asshole. Love you, Travis :)