PO soon: Earth - Primitive and Deadly

[edit]

Photo removed.  Apologies for guessing you didn't include it.  This is what I (still) see in my browser – the fact that it's Firefox just makes it all the more unsettling.

qRtmOE4.png

Was just trying to post a photo of the variant, since it wasn't appearing on my screen for whatever reason.  So feel free to piss off, Justin.

Don't think I will preorder this but so glad there's finally an Euro SL shop.

Also, listened to the Earth sample, I was totally surprised at how it starts! Really nice stuff. I'll need to listen to more of it before I buy though. 

Glad you're digging that sudden change right out of the gates.  I know a lot of people were a bit taken aback by the vocals... myself included.  I think both of the exclusive splatter variants will look awesome.

[edit]

Photo removed.  Apologies for guessing you didn't include it.  This is what I (still) see in my browser – the fact that it's Firefox just makes it all the more unsettling.

qRtmOE4.png

Was just trying to post a photo of the variant, since it wasn't appearing on my screen for whatever reason.  So feel free to piss off, Justin.

For Derek and anybody else who couldn't see it, I have removed the hotlink and hosted it myself.

As for the Euro version, most SL Europe big releases say 1 per order. They do not ship to the USA. If you want one, PM me and I'll work on it. Oojavaguru, you are first on the list.

Glad you're digging that sudden change right out of the gates.  I know a lot of people were a bit taken aback by the vocals... myself included.  I think both of the exclusive splatter variants will look awesome.

Yeah I dig it. The vocals reminded me a lot of Blood Ceremony, looking forward to hearing more. 

That EU variant looks very nice. Glad it's swirled wax like that purple/black US version. Diggin the latter a bit more for some reason but both go quite well with the cover art.

I think I actually like the orange/red a little bit better maybe? Can't see shelling out extra cash for overseas shipping though.

I've never bought an Earth album and have barely finished listening to one on any format but I have a feeling this one will be my first. I'll have to hear more to decide. Would have grabbed that sick grimace spooge but I'll be plenty happy with black should I decide to grab it. Seriously though, that blue/purple looks amazing.