MAN ADVICE v2.0

I've just settled into not looking for a relationship ever and if something happens, cool. If not, cool.

Totally agree...spending more quality time with family and friends, hell, I'd love to be in a relationship right now but the constant searching out is so draining. Figure once I get myself in a good space the right woman will come along. 

What about when that camping trip ends up lasting 7 years, 5 of which you shared the same cabin?

The trick is to keep separate cabins, much like a summer camp or a dormitory.  You're on one side of the lake or campus, she's on the other.  Plus, this keeps you from living in sin and that makes everyone's grandmother happy!

The trick is to keep separate cabins, much like a summer camp or a dormitory.  You're on one side of the lake or campus, she's on the other.  Plus, this keeps you from living in sin and that makes everyone's grandmother happy!

:rolleyes: hahahaha

I was planning on knocking up and marrying this woman.

I'm kinda glad I didn't get into drugs and shit until I was a little older. Definitely made better choices, comparatively.

I've had the opportunity to try stuff, but I just don't see any appeal in it. I do enough stupid shit when I'm 100% aware and in control of what I'm doing. I don't need the assistance of anything to make me do stupid shit.

I've had the opportunity to try stuff, but I just don't see any appeal in it. I do enough stupid shit when I'm 100% aware and in control of what I'm doing. I don't need the assistance of anything to make me do stupid shit.

I'm pretty much the same way. Plus, half of my friends are convinced that, with all of my other allergies, I'm probably allergic to weed anyway.