PO: Thrice Vheissu and TAITA represses

Got my gold copy in today.  I played a few tracks from the HT repress (brown), and then played all of the new pressing.  I can confidently say the new pressing has WAY less surface noise.  The actual music also has more depth, even from my modest setup I can tell the new pressing has more dynamic range than the previous.

Side note: In regards to the HT represses, I'm super grateful that Travis helped to get those released.  If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have a vinyl copy of A City By The Light Divided...so I sincerely appreciate it.  Not trying to bash him at all.

Setup: Technics 1200 w/ Shure M97xE

EDIT: For those wondering about the inserts http://imgur.com/a/6snEe

Side note: In regards to the HT represses, I'm super grateful that Travis helped to get those released.  If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have a vinyl copy of A City By The Light Divided...so I sincerely appreciate it.  Not trying to bash him at all.

Travis didn't press them himself, so I highly doubt he would take any offence. 

Listened to this all the way through today and it sounds fantastic. The packaging looks excellent too and just like the OG press I used to have.

On a side note, did anyone else's front cover extend out about an eighth to a quarter of an inch passed the back cover when the gatefold is closed?

Listened to this all the way through today and it sounds fantastic. The packaging looks excellent too and just like the OG press I used to have.

On a side note, did anyone else's front cover extend out about an eighth to a quarter of an inch passed the back cover when the gatefold is closed?

The back of mine did that. I just pushed the spine to move the front into alignment. Seems fine now.

Just been listening to my clear. Unfortunately a bit more noise on the other sides. Although its not warped it has that back and forth motion that makes a low woop woop in quiet parts. Also get some sshhsh noise hear and there also. When the music is all in it's quite good though. Time to compare to HT press now and see which one I'll listen to more.

WOW this press sounds soo much more better than the HT version. This is by far the best pressing of the album to date.

Been waiting for someone to say this.  I was starting to wonder if my HT pressing was worse than other people's.  I'm waiting for my white copy of this reissue, but my thinking was that it MUST be better than the HT pressing.  That is a horrible sounding record.

Guest s0uthard

Just spun my yellow copy now. I concur with the previous posts that this pressing is way better than the HT pressing. I have never heard this album sound so good and I previously thought the HT pressing was actually not bad. Boy was I wrong after hearing this.