OUT NOW: Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3 Repress

I am going to gamble it and bring an LP mailer to the show in Orlando. Chances are that the douchebag meathead security at the HOB will make me throw it out, but at least I will have tried.

They let me in with my LP mailer in my chrome bag. I told them it was for the vinyl they didn't give two shits

Did you listen to the record yet, I'm really curious on this remaster.

I did not; I got home at midnight last night and went to bed, and I'll be heading to work at 8 am this morning because I am a normal, 9-5 working human being... You dudes sure are impatient for someone to listen to this thing.

Did you end up getting a tour copy?

Yup! There were a number of people who were prettttty butthurt that they didn't get one. It didn't seem like they sold out as super fast as everyone was saying they were though. I was seriously like half way back in the GA line, maybe 50-70 people deep, and I just hopped in the merch line first thing when I got in the venue and hoped furiously that I'd get one. I made it. I also went a little overboard and grabbed the Prizefighter Inferno 10" signed by Claudio even though I remember not being super into them and a t-shirt... :wacko:

This show reminded me of being 16 again in the best way possible. Plus I got to drink at the venue this time!

Thank You Scientist or whatever were actually pretty good too, but they had no stage presence.

I ended up sitting in the bar half watching/listening to them on a screen and watching the Mariners game while I enjoyed a beer.

Yup! There were a number of people who were prettttty butthurt that they didn't get one. It didn't seem like they sold out as super fast as everyone was saying they were though. I was seriously like half way back in the GA line, maybe 50-70 people deep, and I just hopped in the merch line first thing when I got in the venue and hoped furiously that I'd get one. I made it. I also went a little overboard and grabbed the Prizefighter Inferno 10" signed by Claudio even though I remember not being super into them and a t-shirt... :wacko:

This show reminded me of being 16 again in the best way possible. Plus I got to drink at the venue this time!

Thank You Scientist or whatever were actually pretty good too, but they had no stage presence.

I ended up sitting in the bar half watching/listening to them on a screen and watching the Mariners game while I enjoyed a beer.

How much was the signed 10"?

I did not; I got home at midnight last night and went to bed, and I'll be heading to work at 8 am this morning because I am a normal, 9-5 working human being... You dudes sure are impatient for someone to listen to this thing.

yo, i'm a normal working man too....I just have complete internet access and plenty of downtime.  :D

Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to see them in Denver on Saturday and I'm sure I'll be able to grab a tour copy since I have a gold pass. Just sucks that I have to drive 8 hours after driving from DC to Nashville to SLC just last weekend, since they didn't announce the SLC show after the main dates and I had already bought my gold passes. Oh well. So worth it. 

And was the PF 10" already signed or did you get him to sign it? And was this before or after the show? Curious, since you said you were GA.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to see them in Denver on Saturday and I'm sure I'll be able to grab a tour copy since I have a gold pass. Just sucks that I have to drive 8 hours after driving from DC to Nashville to SLC just last weekend, since they didn't announce the SLC show after the main dates and I had already bought my gold passes. Oh well. So worth it. 

And was the PF 10" already signed or did you get him to sign it? And was this before or after the show? Curious, since you said you were GA.

Those PFI 10's come pre-signed.