Secret Santa 2014 (the saga continues) Update 12/27/2014 (post your gift pix lazy bastards)

Guys, i have a 1/3 of you that haven't contacted me regarding late shipment.. GET A HOLD OF ME ASAP. if i don't hear from you by the day after thanksgiving, i'll assume you just decided to flake out and i have time to make other arrangements. SO please contact me. i don't want a repeat of the 1st year i did this and people just bailed. 

Guys, i have a 1/3 of you that haven't contacted me regarding late shipment.. GET A HOLD OF ME ASAP. if i don't hear from you by the day after thanksgiving, i'll assume you just decided to flake out and i have time to make other arrangements. SO please contact me. i don't want a repeat of the 1st year i did this and people just bailed. 

I vote for an IP ban of anyone that flakes. 

Consequences...

I AM SO EXCITED! I came home from Florida today to find this waiting for me:

29qocau.jpg

& This is what was inside:

2rfbkp4.jpg

L-R: A sweet Leonardo head band jawn from The Ninja Turtles (I put it on and took a photo but I'm too embarrassed to post it lol), a Back To The Future lego set of the Delorean, a Men At Work - Business As Usual cassette, and a repress of Christie Front Drive's S/T LP. All of which are badass.

My SS didn't know this, but when I was growing up I wanted nothing more than to be a ninja turtle. I used to have my parents help me tie a colander around my back so I can pretend to be a turtle. Now I have a mask to go with it. He also didn't know that I really love Colin Hay, so that Men At Work cassette is feeling right at home here with me. So stoked on it.

I'm assuming SS sent CFD because I said JEW is my favorite band. :) I've actually never listened to them but I know they are pretty much royalty when it comes to the scene so I'm really honored to now have a rad colored variant in my possession.  That BTTF lego set will be constructed ASAP and I'll send SS photos since he's so bummed he couldn't build it himself haha. 

10hsu9i.jpg

L-R: 3 coloring books... Unicorns are Jerks, Coloring For Grown-Ups, & Dinosaurs with Jobs. Also, a drinking activity book called "Color Me Drunk." (I don't drink, but my friends do so I'll make sure I bring this out at the next gathering - it looks like so much fun!), ear plugs with the string attached holding them together from the KALX radio station in Berkeley (I've always wanted those kind of earplugs for when I shoot shows. I always lose them.), a KALX tshirt and sticker, a coaster for a beer brand I think? that I've never heard of haha, but we have tons of microbrew coasters like it around our apt so it fits right in, some metalocalypse pins, and the SS letter with clues. :)

I am 99.9999999999% sure my SS is RoadMonkey! I was clueless until I saw the last clue about the little caesars signature lol. Seriously thank you SO much! I was on the floor playing with everything you sent me until my boyfriend made me get up to get dinner, haha. Everything seriously blew me away. I had no idea what someone would get for me and you totally knocked it out of the park. THANK YOU AGAIN!!

Also I hope it is indeed RoadMonkey who sent me all these rad things haha. Please confirm!

Logan that package you put together with the help of others was unbelievable!

so guess who is the smart guy who put down the address of a family member.....who doesnt live in the same state as him.....this guy. i put it down because I was unsure if I would be at the same place I am currently am. so now my gifts from my secret santa are in Ohio and not Florida. oh well, they are being shipped down to me and I see this as a blessing in disguise because I plan on waiting till Christmas to open mine and this helps the cause!

I AM SO EXCITED! I came home from Florida today to find this waiting for me:

29qocau.jpg

& This is what was inside:

2rfbkp4.jpg

L-R: A sweet Leonardo head band jawn from The Ninja Turtles (I put it on and took a photo but I'm too embarrassed to post it lol), a Back To The Future lego set of the Delorean, a Men At Work - Business As Usual cassette, and a repress of Christie Front Drive's S/T LP. All of which are badass.

My SS didn't know this, but when I was growing up I wanted nothing more than to be a ninja turtle. I used to have my parents help me tie a colander around my back so I can pretend to be a turtle. Now I have a mask to go with it. He also didn't know that I really love Colin Hay, so that Men At Work cassette is feeling right at home here with me. So stoked on it.

I'm assuming SS sent CFD because I said JEW is my favorite band. :) I've actually never listened to them but I know they are pretty much royalty when it comes to the scene so I'm really honored to now have a rad colored variant in my possession.  That BTTF lego set will be constructed ASAP and I'll send SS photos since he's so bummed he couldn't build it himself haha. 

10hsu9i.jpg

L-R: 3 coloring books... Unicorns are Jerks, Coloring For Grown-Ups, & Dinosaurs with Jobs. Also, a drinking activity book called "Color Me Drunk." (I don't drink, but my friends do so I'll make sure I bring this out at the next gathering - it looks like so much fun!), ear plugs with the string attached holding them together from the KALX radio station in Berkeley (I've always wanted those kind of earplugs for when I shoot shows. I always lose them.), a KALX tshirt and sticker, a coaster for a beer brand I think? that I've never heard of haha, but we have tons of microbrew coasters like it around our apt so it fits right in, some metalocalypse pins, and the SS letter with clues. :)

I am 99.9999999999% sure my SS is RoadMonkey! I was clueless until I saw the last clue about the little caesars signature lol. Seriously thank you SO much! I was on the floor playing with everything you sent me until my boyfriend made me get up to get dinner, haha. Everything seriously blew me away. I had no idea what someone would get for me and you totally knocked it out of the park. THANK YOU AGAIN!!

Also I hope it is indeed RoadMonkey who sent me all these rad things haha. Please confirm!

YUP YUP! T'was me! 

Glad you enjoyed all of it. I was super close to double ordering everything for myself. I was flipping through those coloring/activity book and just kept dying of laughter. You should post some complete pages when you do any of them. :)

The coaster is from my favorite brewery Heretic Brewing Company. Their signature beer is the Evil Twin, which is an Imperial Red. It is my go to beer every time these days. Hopefully you get a chance to find and try one out there. 

YUP YUP! T'was me! 

Glad you enjoyed all of it. I was super close to double ordering everything for myself. I was flipping through those coloring/activity book and just kept dying of laughter. You should post some complete pages when you do any of them. :)

The coaster is from my favorite brewery Heretic Brewing Company. Their signature beer is the Evil Twin, which is an Imperial Red. It is my go to beer every time these days. Hopefully you get a chance to find and try one out there. 

YAY thank you so much. I really really love everything you sent me.

I'll definitely be posting photos of the ones I complete on my instagram. I'll post some here too!

2rfbkp4.jpg

That Men At Work album is so good, think im gonna spin it now.