ETR Superfans - Enjoy The Ride Records & More?

Hey Nick fans, just came in to let everyone know my record label 'Disfrutar Del Viaje Records' is pressing a ten inch based on the 90's favorite 'Double Dare'. The A side has the intro song original mix, a remix by Globe, AZ band Gorecore Trailer Bits, and an extended mix produced by Kahn "Yay!" West, a local rapper. The B side is the sound of people being slimed for several minutes.....**SPLAT!**; remember that shit?! Isn't your childhood telling you BUYBUYBUY?! Each time the slime sound comes, its in a different octave to make it a unique listening experience. It comes with a hand signed and numbered COA/foreword written by Marc Summers about how unnecessary this is. First run /328 with 7 variants. 

Hey Nick fans, just came in to let everyone know my record label 'Disfrutar Del Viaje Records' is pressing a ten inch based on the 90's favorite 'Double Dare'. The A side has the intro song original mix, a remix by Globe, AZ band Gorecore Trailer Bits, and an extended mix produced by Kahn "Yay!" West, a local rapper. The B side is the sound of people being slimed for several minutes.....**SPLAT!**; remember that shit?! Isn't your childhood telling you BUYBUYBUY?! Each time the slime sound comes, its in a different octave to make it a unique listening experience. It comes with a hand signed and numbered COA/foreword written by Marc Summers about how unnecessary this is. First run /328 with 7 variants. 

is it 7 variants of /328 each or are the 7 equal splits of the /328??? asking for a friend's ebay account.

is it 7 variants of /328 each or are the 7 equal splits of the /328??? asking for a friend's ebay account.

sharesies! true bros right there

I was inspired by old Second Nature Recordings releases so I picked 328 as the pressing number and its 7 different shades of slime, or "green" as you muggles call it. 

i kind of wish i sold my copy of manipulator to someone on the boards to save them the shame and moral dilemma of having to buy it from ETR in secrecy and front like they never did.

used to love TFOT but the sound just doesn't do anything for me anymore. i actually think the ghostship demos were their best stuff, so phantom on the horizon is technically my favorite release.