Hey Bros,

I saw this site come up while searching on google and wanted to stop in and say hello. I was wondering if you could help us come up with some new #vibes for our service.

Peace

#googlingmyself

Whoever made this account...I wish I'd thought of it.

Hey Bros,

I saw this site come up while searching on google and wanted to stop in and say hello. I was wondering if you could help us come up with some new #vibes for our service.

Peace

If you need someone to help rank and appraise the #vibe suggestions then I'm your guy

You can use me as your #viberater

Nick, why are there only 5 comments on your Facebook page?  Are subscribers not engaging with your content or does your hand-curated brand extend out to your social media team's workflow?  Also, what advice do you have for other entrepreneurs who are faced with having to pivot mid-roll-out on a new service or product?  Can you share what it was like for you when VNYL changed from the Netflix model to an even better #keepit model?

Nick, why are there only 5 comments on your Facebook page?  Are subscribers not engaging with your content or does your hand-curated brand extend out to your social media team's workflow?  Also, what advice do you have for other entrepreneurs who are faced with having to pivot mid-roll-out on a new service or product?  Can you share what it was like for you when VNYL changed from the Netflix model to an even better #keepit model?

We like to keep our Fcbk as a thinkspace for new, creative ideas to engage with the consumer. As for the media model of #keepem, we think there is nothing better than keeping something you originally perceived that you would have to return. And for no extra cost to the consumer. This allows us to diffuse our content widely via our consumer-base.

We aim to make VNYL synonymous with vinyl itself, and to have it be a household necessity as like Netflix.

Thanks, Nick.  You've been super transparent and accessible here and I know I will continue to be a VNYL supporter no matter what anyone else says.  If I am ever in Venice, I would love to attend one of your pop-up events and maybe even step inside the shop and browse some vinyl.

Hey Bros,

Peace

Some of the ideas for new ones we have are:

#roadtrip

#poolparty

#aftersex

#vintageasthetic

We're really trying hard to capture the majesty of analog audio. We're trying to create the best hand-curated content out there currently.

We like to keep our Fcbk as a thinkspace for new, creative ideas to engage with the consumer. As for the media model of #keepem, we think there is nothing better than keeping something you originally perceived that you would have to return. And for no extra cost to the consumer. This allows us to diffuse our content widely via our consumer-base.

We aim to make VNYL synonymous with vinyl itself, and to have it be a household necessity as like Netflix.

Thanks, Nick.  You've been super transparent and accessible here and I know I will continue to be a VNYL supporter no matter what anyone else says.  If I am ever in Venice, I would love to attend one of your pop-up events and maybe even step inside the shop and browse some vinyl.

giphy.gif