Record Store Day 2015 (4/18/15)

Bull Moose appears to have updated their RSD page today
http://www.bullmoose.com/c/12770/record-store-day
:)

I love that you posted that entirely without comment. 

I like that they listed the Kozelek 5+ times at all different prices.

Just watch, now we won't get any of the RHP box!

It seems like you post the preview videos the Monday of that week or is there no set date??

Very observant of you! Yes, usually get them up the Monday before. That's the goal again this year. 

For the Canucks:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/record-store-day-canada/record-store-day-canada-special-releases-list/905598722795961?fref=nf 

if it doesn't work, just go here: https://www.facebook.com/RecordStoreDayCanada?fref=ts

Record Store Day Canada's list of titles that go directly through Canadian distributors. There are a lot of US titles missing here (namely Deja), though I surmise many of them might make their way to stores through different channels. I'm a bit bummed not to see the Hold Steady on that list - mostly because I figured it was a large pressing and I could get one without hassle, but maybe not if they're not crossing the border. I know this list may change, but it's a good starter to see what will be available in Canada for sure...

Edit: tried to fix the link. 

For the Canucks:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/record-store-day-canada/record-store-day-canada-special-releases-list/905598722795961 

Record Store Day Canada's list of titles that go directly through Canadian distributors. There are a lot of US titles missing here (namely Deja), though I surmise many of them might make their way to stores through different channels. I'm a bit bummed not to see the Hold Steady on that list - mostly because I figured it was a large pressing and I could get one without hassle, but maybe not if they're not crossing the border. I know this list may change, but it's a good starter to see what will be available in Canada for sure...

The link doesn't seem to be working... :(

Lol, well someone at Stevehoffman emailed RSD and got this back. 

Yes, we are aware of this jerk and have turned her into the artists and labels who made these RSD records. The artists and labels are now trying to get ebay to take down this listing. Ebay is a secretive organization, that will not allow RSD to speak to a human being or to get help. It sucks but this is the world we live in. If you feel compelled, please let others know that RSD does everything in its power to stop greedy people like this.

Best,
Michael Kurtz
Co-founder, Record Store Day
Chevalier de Ordre des Arts Et Des Lettres, France

All that perseon si trying to do is create hype around releases and get people freaked out that they are going to have to pay a insane amount or flippers will see that and get dollar signs in their eyes and buy all those records.  They probably dont even have those records, the seller probably has two accounts, one to sell and one to try to push up the prices.

I'm late to the party and this has probably all ready been said but....

Does anyone know anywhere in the UK that will be stocking the following? (I know they're not on the UK list)

Deja Entendu (obviously)

Every time i die - Salum 7"

Comback kid 10"

I'm not reading 68 pages back because i'm playing GTA and lazy.

I'm late to the party and this has probably all ready been said but....

Does anyone know anywhere in the UK that will be stocking the following?

Deja Entendu (obviously)

Every time i derp - Salum 7"

Comback kid 10"

I'm not reading 68 pages back because i'm playing GTA and lazy.

HMV in BORO m8

According to Dirty Hit Records (the bands label), the 1975 EP releases won't be available in stores for the US on RSD. I guess they're shooting to sell them through the bands online store, sucks since MyPlayDirect is an awful merch distributor.

Sucks. At least they'll be available to purchase in a bundle so hopefully I can snag all of them - these are probably going to go pretty quickly.