Record Store Day 2015 (4/18/15)

I'm late to the party and this has probably all ready been said but....

Does anyone know anywhere in the UK that will be stocking the following? (I know they're not on the UK list)

Deja Entendu (obviously)

Every time i die - Salum 7"

Comback kid 10"

I'm not reading 68 pages back because i'm playing GTA and lazy.

As for ETID, it's up on amazon.co.uk.

But for real, me and my friend are going all out and camping out, even though we only each want like 3 things (it's fun to me, I'm weird, I know) so if you're a member here with a decent amount of posts, let me know if there is something I can pick up for you (not Deja) for cost. My store usually gets at least a few of every release, and they told me this year it should be no different.

But for real, me and my friend are going all out and camping out, even though we only each want like 3 things (it's fun to me, I'm weird, I know) so if you're a member here with a decent amount of posts, let me know if there is something I can pick up for you (not Deja) for cost. My store usually gets at least a few of every release, and they told me this year it should be no different.

I would like that Zombies RIP I mentioned, seems to not be available her in Canada. Aaaargh. 

Hey sir if you can snag the run the jewels release and the pianos become the teeth 7". Would be much appreciated

After taking a good look at the list (the one provided on the RSD) Mostly just interested in Deja, not holding my breath on this as I'm sure I'll just end up settling for one of the standard pressings down the line, and Run the Jewels.

Anyone know of any other lists of RSD stuff that might not be on the "official" list. Mostly interested in Hardcore and Shoegaze / Dream Pop stuff. 

I guess I'm still relatively new here, but if you happen to come across the Father John Misty release that you could sell to me, I would be forever grateful!

would REALLY be sick if you could get me Pity Sex, Pianos, Camera Shy 7"s

To pull this back on topic, I'm starting to plan the traditional RSD unboxing video. What are some of the releases you most want me to cover? I usually only have time for around 100 of the 400 titles. I'll try to work in the ones people most want to see.

Thanks.

I'd love to see the Simple Minds double-LP live album. Is it true the Tears For Fears 12" got cancelled? Also, your site mentions two prices for the Ivy "Guestroom" LP - why?

Yeah but you tried to flip stuff on here last RSD.

yeah it was my first RSD and being from canada, the prices of the record itself + to ship from here to the US is kind of crazy. I was asking for help for releases as well on RSD and a lot of the things that were sold to me here were being sold above cost, so yes I was asking $30-$40 for a release to compensate. Since then I've had some really good experiences here and regret being a jerk in that way and have helped people out for cost since.