Record Store Day 2015 (4/18/15)

Managed to get Grizzly Bear, The Residents, The Zombies, Violent Femmes, White Stripes, the Nirvana cover album, that Dogfish Head Music To Drink Beer To (lucky enough to get the poster) , Oneohtrix Point Never, Mclusky, Swans, the Cold War Kids 10" and the Front Bottoms 7". Saw the Frank soundtrack right after I cashed out, it was tucked away near the exit and was like 40 bucks for some reason, so I just put it out in the open for someone else to snag. Went to the other record store in town to pick at the bones, but their line is still around the block, so I may just go home since I got what I was hoping for. Hope nobody got trampled. I was in line next to a guy with a severely busted foot and I was very nervous for him, but it was much more controlled this year.

Pretty happy with my haul.  Picked up The Front Bottoms, Polaris, The Baseball Project, Zombies, Grouplove, and the Dogfish record.  It more than I intended on buying, but figured if I'm waking up at 5:30 AM I might as well make it worth it.  The only thing I didn't get that I wanted was the Dave Hause record.  My store had two copies of Brand New and the first two people in line snagged them - I'm pretty sure the two people who bought them were going to flip them.