Record Store Day 2015 (4/18/15)

Lucked out yesterday morning and got almost everything I wanted!

Courtney Barnett - Kim's Caravan 

Dresden Dolls - The Virginia Monologues

Father John Misty - I Love You Honeybee 7"

Power Glove - EP1

The Used - Shallow Believer

Whiplash OST

The only thing I missed out on was White Stripes - Get Behind Me Satan which was one of the first things to go. If anybody has an extra that they'd be willing to part with I would be eternally grateful!

Checked out a couple stores yesterday but the prices or lines were ridiculous so I didn't buy anything. Went to the best shop in town today and they had leftovers of most of what I wanted being the Anton Newcombe 10" and The Heads LP. Passed on the Stripes as for that price it should be pressed at Pallas not United. Only thing I missed but I'm sure I'll find somewhere is the Amanaz - Africa LP.

Did anyone get that Twin Peaks 7"? My wife and I have gotten into this series recently and I'm curious as to what this actually is. I assume it's just 2 tracks of creepy music from the show.

Shit I assumed that was a Twin Peaks (the band) 7", not a Twin Peaks (the TV show) 7".  If I knew it was the TV show I would have probably picked it up.  (and most likely regreted it later)

Looks like Kess is being a turd and trying to flip a few copies of the Polaris RSD release.

http://www.discogs.com/seller/kessl3r/profile

That's his account according to this thread.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/107267-taking-offers-on-my-tradelist-for-the-first-time/