Record Store Day 2015 (4/18/15)

I got pretty much everything I was after.

Pianos Become The Teeth 7"

Lucero Jukebox 7"

Dave Hause 7"

Braid 7"

Social D's S/T

Sam Roberts Band 12" EP

I passed on the Creative Adult 7" and the Wrestling Album/Piledriver. I'm regretting not picking up the CA release, but I was disappointed to see a $40 price tag on those wrestling LPs.

Missed out on ETID. Someone sell me that thing, please.

I've got (to trade) -

White Stripes

Foo Fighters

Better Call Saul

I want (trade for) -

ETID

Aha

Pizza Underground

The 1975 (4 EPs)*

Fall Out Boy AB/AP box set*

Clipse Box Set*

really hoping for a trade right now

*don't think these were released but I'll include them

Anyone's Pianos 7" have a ton of shitty noise on it? Mine pops a lot on the a-side and a little on the b-side. Probably more noticeable on "895" because it's a quieter song. But I cleaned the hell out of it and my needle and it's still really bad. Tried other records, no noise at all.

Yeah mine has a hell of a lot of noise on the A-side. Sucks.

Here is my one gripe about helping others.  You get something for them, and they say they got it after all.  Now I'm stuck with stuff I don't want.  This is why it's been years since I've helped people, and will not do it again.  

Right now I have the Sun Records Comp. as well as the Elvis, my cost plus shipping.

Didn't get to go out yesterday for RSD, but went today to see if there was anything left. Got Grizzly Bear, Death Cab 7" and The White Stripes release (which they had a lot of - about 15 copies left). The only thing that was upsetting is that the store was selling them for $60 and had everything marked up really high. Last year was the same - close to $55 for the MGMT rsd release. (Sigh)

Didn't get to go out yesterday for RSD, but went today to see if there was anything left. Got Grizzly Bear, Death Cab 7" and The White Stripes release (which they had a lot of - about 15 copies left). The only thing that was upsetting is that the store was selling them for $60 and had everything marked up really high. Last year was the same - close to $55 for the MGMT rsd release. (Sigh)

What is the Stripes supposed to be...around $35? Report 'em!

Here is my one gripe about helping others.  You get something for them, and they say they got it after all.  Now I'm stuck with stuff I don't want.  This is why it's been years since I've helped people, and will not do it again.  

Right now I have the Sun Records Comp. as well as the Elvis, my cost plus shipping.

I know I'm new here but I'll take the Elvis, can PayPal you.

I'm also looking for a long shot: 311's Omaha only release of Hydroponic and also the Brand New release of Deja Entendu