The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

15 minutes ago, rundmcc said:

"Eligible items are items with a 25% discount coupon available through the offer code PSAVE25 displayed at checkout."

This sounds like another one of those coupons that only works for select sellers. It's not live, so it's not verified to work on any vinyl yet. We shall see...

Not very helpful on eBay's part. Useless terms and conditions page haha.

On 11/29/2018 at 5:10 AM, vinyl addict said:

Why sell the originals? They most likely have better sound.

do they not sound any good? I have yet to hear the new masters, but with how involved the band was and how great many of the reviews are that I have read, it seems to be a pretty stellar set.

18 hours ago, kjkenney said:

do they not sound any good? I have yet to hear the new masters, but with how involved the band was and how great many of the reviews are that I have read, it seems to be a pretty stellar set.

I'm honestly not sure. There is a review on Discogs that mentions many pressing issues.

I usually tend to go for all analog, with no digital in the mix.  Most of the releases these days are digital.

My original Queen albums sound great though, I never noticed anything that needed improvement. 

22 hours ago, vinyl addict said:

I'm honestly not sure. There is a review on Discogs that mentions many pressing issues.

I usually tend to go for all analog, with no digital in the mix.  Most of the releases these days are digital.

My original Queen albums sound great though, I never noticed anything that needed improvement. 

ah yeah, saw that  review under the other two that describe it as flawless.  that must be hard with no digital mixes considering how many albums utilize that! different strokes and such

32 minutes ago, swb said:

Anyone else have a Music Vaultz order with tracking that is sitting at "electronic info submitted" since 11/30? I know Canada had a postal service strike but not sure if that is related to items not being scanned as received for that long.

Hi Konstantin,

Thanks for placing your order with MusicVaultz.. much appreciated!

Yes, I can confirm your order has shipped with Canada Post on 11/30 with Tracking # CXxxxxxxCA.

Unfortunately, Canada Post (Canada’s version of USPS) has been in a labor dispute with the Federal government over the last few weeks which has resulted in rotating strikes at postal sorting stations across the country. This strike action has caused delays in delivering packages to our customers. We’ve seen delays as long as 10 business days longer than it should normally take.

22 minutes ago, aopps42 said:

That is an insanely good deal! Was really tempted to pre-order at about twice that, glad I didn’t!

I haven't listened yet because of the daunting runtime but I've been hearing really good things so if it stays around that price when I get around to it and I like it enough I'll probably pick one up myself.

On 12/11/2018 at 1:58 AM, ExtraFox said:

It's sold out, but according to Discogs, lots and lots of these were warped and you could just be buying a dozen 12" black pringles.

I really dont understand how most people dont own a vinyl flat.

Probably 75 percent of new purchase end up in my vinyl flat. Some worse than others but a fair share of dishing going on these days.

One of the best investments I have made