The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

27 minutes ago, beardacus said:

Can you buy multiples of this deal? I would love to pick up the variants of Blaqk Audio’s Only Things We Love for basically $29 bucks instead of $60 

You probably can with multiple accounts, but you can only use one promo code at a time on Amoeba's website.

CORRECTION! You CAN use multiple vouchers for the same purchase. You just enter them one at a time.

Edited by rundmcc

Just now, beardacus said:

@rundmcc ah, thanks for that man! That’s exactly what I needed to know. I’m too lazy to make seperate accounts for Groupon and Amoeba. Haha

No problem.

For clarification on multiple accounts - Groupon only allows you to purchase one voucher for the deal. You would need multiple accounts to purchase multiple vouchers.

25 minutes ago, beardacus said:

Can you buy multiples of this deal? I would love to pick up the variants of Blaqk Audio’s Only Things We Love for basically $29 bucks instead of $60 

CORRECTION! You CAN use multiple vouchers for the same purchase. I just tested it and it worked. You just enter them one at a time.
Also, use code "MAR10" for an additional 10% off!

9 minutes ago, rundmcc said:

Groupon deal is dead. Congrats to the lucky ones to score a voucher!

I was able to snag two deals just under the wire. Ended up getting both Blaqk Audio variants they offered, as well as Weezer’s Black Album (don’t judge me, I actually dig it haha) for $5.65. Crazy awesome deal. Overall, spent $34 for $73 worth of records. Not too bad. 

6 hours ago, xfactor675 said:

If you don't have the last Hostage Calm record, you SHOULD get it for 7.99+shipping here (2 variants available):

https://www.coldcutsmerch.com/collections/hostagecalm/products/hostage-calm-die-on-stage-12-lp?variant=1078862404

www.polyvinylrecords.com

From Polyvinyl:

It's been awhile since we've seen you around... How about a nice, juicy $10 coupon to the Polyvinyl Store, good on literally ANYTHING that catches your eye?

Use the code below at checkout and get yourself something nice ;)

"PVLOVESYOU"

Hurry - the code only lasts through March 31st! The discount doesn't apply to bundles.

1 hour ago, N8TRU1 said:

www.polyvinylrecords.com

From Polyvinyl:

It's been awhile since we've seen you around... How about a nice, juicy $10 coupon to the Polyvinyl Store, good on literally ANYTHING that catches your eye?

Use the code below at checkout and get yourself something nice ;)

"PVLOVESYOU"

Hurry - the code only lasts through March 31st! The discount doesn't apply to bundles.

Placed 3 separate orders for the new American Football, new Get Up Kids, and a While Reaper lp. Also excited about the 3 airheads coming my way. 

That PV code feels kind of targeted based on the note with it (I order from them regularly and I certainly didn’t get it) and it surely wasn’t meant to be used multiple times by any one person. If that’s the case they really should’ve made some one time use codes to send out to specific customers.

But, if they honor those orders then congrats on the sweet deals!

3 hours ago, dantheriver said:

That PV code feels kind of targeted based on the note with it (I order from them regularly and I certainly didn’t get it) and it surely wasn’t meant to be used multiple times by any one person. If that’s the case they really should’ve made some one time use codes to send out to specific customers.

But, if they honor those orders then congrats on the sweet deals!

I haven't ordered from them since November which would make sense. It's a hefty deal that didn't seem to have restrictions!