(A Disscussion Somewhat Related To) Brand New - Deja Entendu RSD

RSD cover

1q4rvc.jpg

My stupid fingers down voted you, and you deserve way better for combining some of my absolute favorite things. So without further ado,

Jbmi9gi.jpg

But shops have successfully ordered it?

Nope its just a null listing. Basically there to let people know it exists and will be available to order in the future so they can add the info into their systems.

HI I MISS YOU.

HI I MISS YOU TOO. All of the small talk people actually. My life has been consumed by counseling and school for the last ~10 months but I graduate at the end of april and will come into a ton of free time to bullshit with you guys!

The only Brand New albums I've ever heard are parts of The Devil & God and Daisy. I liked parts of both of them but I've never heard anything off Deja. May pick it up out of sheer curiosity.

How dare you, this release should be reserved exclusively for the real fans, and by picking it up out of curiosity you're successfully keeping it out of the hands of the real people who deserve it and have waited years for this. Leave it alone.

(/sarcasm)

it's funny how this board has some of the most diverse and eclectic tastes, then an old emo album from brand new gets repressed and everyone treats it like some unearthed musical treasure artifact of the gods. that said, if I see a copy I'll pick it up for the boards.

To be entirely fair, a diverse music taste is allowed to include Brand New. It's no artifact, but it's the first press in almost eight years. People will be excited about it.