(A Disscussion Somewhat Related To) Brand New - Deja Entendu RSD

To be entirely fair, a diverse music taste is allowed to include Brand New. It's no artifact, but it's the first press in almost eight years. People will be excited about it.

Exactly. Brand New appeals to a really broad range of tastes. Really, anyone who likes ANY kind of bad music can find something on this record.

it's funny how this board has some of the most diverse and eclectic tastes, then an old emo album from brand new gets repressed and everyone treats it like some unearthed musical treasure artifact of the gods. that said, if I see a copy I'll pick it up for the boards.

So if Brand New is emo, what the hell were Elliot and Copeland? This band was more lumped together with bands Thrice and Thursday.

Emo is not a dirty word!

We're taking the word back!

Why would you ever do this? The only crowd I can imagine being worse is Brand New/Coheed. I would go to that show...to lock everyone in and burn the venue to the ground...

I would be at this show and I would fight my way out of the burning building in order to spread my seed across the world and raise an entire generation of BN/ Coheed fans.