(A Disscussion Somewhat Related To) Brand New - Deja Entendu RSD

I'm kinda jealous of Brand New. Dudes gotta be millionaires by now and did it with really minimal output. Pretty sick business.

they're thousandaires who should be millionaires. but they're seemingly spiteful, have something against their fans, and would rather keep us edging on our seats than just release nonsense variants, rereleases, eps, live albums, etc.

I admittedly have a hick sense over money and being well-to-do. They're definitely several tax brackets higher than someone such as myself.

they're thousandaires who should be millionaires. but they're seemingly spiteful, have something against their fans, and would rather keep us edging on our seats than just release nonsense variants, rereleases, eps, live albums, etc.

Thought you were talking about Glassjaw for a sec

Like I said, easy living off of minimal output. It's an awesome scam.

I'm sure they aren't hurting for rent money, but they probably don't come close to millionaire status.

I kind of like and respect the way they release material. Don't get me wrong, I love when bands are super cool to their fans and just do for them (and themselves) constantly (constant tours, multiple releases, etc.) However it has made it that much more engaging to see them live (because I may never again) and it makes their releases seem more special, to me anyway.

I don't want to sit in any seat you guys have egded in.

It takes a lot more than two "classic" emo records for band members to become millionaires..

Pssh, tell that to Drake.

drake-if-youre-reading-its-too-late-meme

(since we're losely throwing around the word "emo" one could argue that Drake is significantly more emo than Brand New)