(A Disscussion Somewhat Related To) Brand New - Deja Entendu RSD

really, this thread is pure garbage. without any dumb noobs coming in and making asses of themselves, none of you have anything to work with except "relevant lyrics" and smash mouth talk. even pretending to be into smash mouth makes you a horrible human being.

jumping off this ship of fools before it sinks like a stone in the sea what i did there?

I hope there's a giant fucking sticker on the front.

it will be, and once the first person finds it so will everyone else. I'm going with a group of friends to try and get this. records are usually together at my store, like all of one album is stacked together so people will be grabbing for it like crazy.

It's funny how many people get butt hurt over a thread on the internet.

It's not as if we are all standing in your living room screaming lyrics at each other.

Edit: let's do that.

everyone's just trying so damn hard, it's obnoxious. like there's some sort of pressure for this thread to live up to allllll of the hype of vc past, and the overcompensation is shattering any chance of anything entertaining actually happening.

except for deja enshaqdu. everyone might as well have quit after that.

jumping off this ship of fools before it sinks like a stone in the sea what i did there?

everyone's just trying so damn hard, it's obnoxious. like there's some sort of pressure for this thread to live up to allllll of the hype of vc past, and the overcompensation is shattering any chance of anything entertaining actually happening.

except for deja enshaqdu. everyone might as well have quit after that.

Please jump already.

it will be, and once the first person finds it so will everyone else. I'm going with a group of friends to try and get this. records are usually together at my store, like all of one album is stacked together so people will be grabbing for it like crazy.

This makes no sense...not as a sentence, and not as a response to what you quoted.

Also, if you think the first person who finds it won't be a flipper who just grabs the entire stack, you're insane.