(A Disscussion Somewhat Related To) Brand New - Deja Entendu RSD

This makes no sense...not as a sentence, and not as a response to what you quoted.

Also, if you think the first person who finds it won't be a flipper who just grabs the entire stack, you're insane.

Some stores limit people 

My store tries to separate some if they get a decent amount of any LP so not one person gets all of them.

But they typically just get 2-3 of any popular album

The store I go to places all of the RSD items in the first shelves in the store, and the owner only usually lets 7-10 people in at a time because it's mass chaos. Regardless, I had to quickly fight to find some items (like Scott Pilgrim). Last year the person in front of me bought something like a thousand dollars worth and I was pretty sure it was all to flip.

Cool, definitely going to buy this and let people bid on it on eBay. Is that flipping? Cause I don't give a shit if that is. I'll be in line at 8am the day before so I can make 100+ off this cause my hustle is too strong and people love that RSD Variant. Then I'm going to take that money and buy Bloc Party Silent Alarm. Hell yeaaaaaa

Last year someone came up to me with like 4 records and a hundred dollar bill and asked me if I could buy them for him. I asked if they were to resell and he confirmed, so I continued to call him something along the lines of "shitty human"

At the store I work at, we only sell 1 item per customer on RSD. So on Black Friday RSD some guy in his late 40s/early 50's brought, his 2 grandchildren and his 70-something year old mother in with him to buy stuff.

Like, dragging a 70 year old woman out of her house at 8 in the morning to stand in the cold to buy a bunch of stupid records - that's some dedication to his shit.

This makes no sense...not as a sentence, and not as a response to what you quoted.

Also, if you think the first person who finds it won't be a flipper who just grabs the entire stack, you're insane.

my store isn't like that, I can't think of any encounters with a flipper type, usually everyone's just there for the tunes, they hand out donuts and if you see that record some guy was looking out for you hand it to them.

buying one and breaking it for your BN nerds

I'm buying it for a performance art piece - I will be turning them into bowls just outside the shop, and collect vials of tears from all the weeping fanboys who show up 4 hours late as they watch me. I will then dye-cut the special jacket, by which I mean I will dye it with their tears and then cut it into small strips, which I will contain in the newly-made Deja bowls.

I have never heard this album or any Brand New for that matter...

However, I remember back in the day listening to some mash up album with Brand New and Dashboard Confessional together

It was always my favorite track from that album

Oh man, I remember this. This used to be my go to pump up song hahaha.

I work at a record store and last year when we opened the doors, a flood of wild creatures stampeded into the shop- gorillas, alligators, antelopes, chimpanzees, large birds. I knew we should never have played that mysterious game.

I'm going to stop trying to be funny, because nothing I'm going to come up with is going to be anywhere near as good as that.

tumblr_lgnc0pCWEM1qzeaxjo1_500.jpg

Amazing movie