GO HASTINGS 30% off all vinyl...

Not to rain on the parade because I'll probably take a chance on a couple things, but gohastings has pretty much the worst shipping practices and customer service in the game. Order at your own risk.

Yup. I'm afraid this thread is going to go from everyone being stoked, to everyone getting banged up shit shipped in bubble mailers and being pissed.

When I've received records from them via ebay, the records were shipped fine. Only one of them was a bit banged up but I assume that it's from storage. I only have Korn - Issues, Tyler - Goblin, and Kanye/Jay-Z - Watch the Throne in my cart..

I'm thinking I don't really need the WTT record...But that Givenchy jacket doe...

It's been hard to resist this deal...I've already loaded up a shopping cart. Haven't pulled the trigger because of this, though.

Same. Others have said they've had nothing but solid orders through Hastings. I, on the other hand have ordered two things from them, years apart from each other because I vowed never to order from them again each time.

Both times my records were shipped in a bubble mailer and just mangled, and their customer service was less than helpful.

Every time I've ordered from goHastings my records have come in amazon style mailers, perfect condition. I remember in an older goHastings thread someone mentioned that It all depends on the person that packs your order.

Basically... if you're scared, go to church.

Also, both Mono and Stereo LPs are $13 each, and White Album is like 23. Pretty good deal if you're not a hardcore Beatles fanatic and just want a few LPs.

Yeah I did the math and if you order the LP's separately it's around 200 shipped so about $40 cheaper.  I wouldn't mind having some of their earlier material but this way I can piece it out over time too.  Bought Rubber Soul, Sgt. Peppers, and the stereo only Abbey Road along with Led Zeppelin's Houses of the Holy for $60.   

I've had nothing but solid customer service/shipping from GH. I had a record that had scuffs all over it, and they sent me a new one out asap with a return shipping label for me to send the original back. And They sent me the wrong record once, and they refunded me and let me keep the record (mind you these are two examples from the 20+ records I've ordered from them)

Loaded up a cart, then slowly took things out, duplicates(repressing,remasteres) and other "filler" records that I was only buying because 30% off, until I had only one item for under $20 shipped. I then checked out from GH, and headed to Discogs to buy an expensive item that cost half of what my cart total was. Awesome sale though. Really wished I'd held out on that Superunknown reissue!

I'd much rather pay $100 for a rare record I really want than spend $200 on records I'm only buying because they're on sale.

I've received two shipments from GH in bubble mailers. One had cardboard reinforcement, one didn't. :(

I've ordered 3 records from them.

Two were banged up store copies with multiple corner creases- one of which was $6 so I didn't mind too much.

The third had the shrink wrap semi-torn which again I don't care too much.

But it's enough to make you wonder whether you're going to get a copy that look straight from the distributor or a copy that was used as a soccer ball by unsupervised teens in their store.

Just ordered:

Dream Theater - Octavarium - $16.80
Three Days Grace - One-X - $11.90
Adele - 19 - $12.74
Adele - 21 - $11.41
Pantera - Vulgar Display Of Power - $14.62
Hawthorne Heights - The Silence In Black & White - $7.46

All of that for 83$ shipped. Hoping for the best with the shipping, since some said they can be kinda shady with it sometimes. Been looking to get Octavarium for months but couldn't justify spending at least 30$ for it anywhere else. Guess my patience paid off!