(PO Now) mewithoutYou - Pale Horses

Just got this email from RFC:

We wanted to take a second to let you know that your Pale Horses LP order has shipped! Your order number and USPS tracking number are posted below, but before you paste your tracking number into the USPS tracker (https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input) please read the following note carefully!

The fastest way for us to ship these orders was to batch print all of the shipping labels at once, and then send out bulk shipments at the end of every day. At this time, your package might have been in a shipment that went out a couple days ago and may be out for delivery today, or may have already been delivered.

Conversely, your label may have been printed, but your order may still be in the packing queue waiting to be sent out. If you try to track your package and see something like "not found" or "pre-shipment" do not be alarmed, it will update as soon as the package is picked up by USPS!

My Banquet Records copy came in today with a seam split on the top of the jacket and some corner dings too. Oh well. The risk you take ordering something from the UK to the US

I usually put a message in the Notes section when ordering most of my records to ship them outside the sleeves. 80% of the time they usually do. Got this idea from Topshelf Records as that's how they always ship them and they come perfectly.

My Banquet Records copy came in today with a seam split on the top of the jacket and some corner dings too. Oh well. The risk you take ordering something from the UK to the US

Have you played it yet?  my copy from big scary monster has a lot more static than the Grimace copy from Run for Cover.