Insound Closing Its Doors After 16 Years

Really? Almost every artist I look up only has one or two releases in stock, or is completely missing from the database.

I've found a handful of albums that I'd want, but IMO they have one of the least comprehensive music selections of any large music dealer that I've bought from.

I just meant the variation of genres and artists that they carry, rather than comprehensive discographies.

I started a just-in-case wish list last night and ended up with about 30 albums I'd be interested in owning after the first several pages, but of course it takes all kinds.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Has anybody ordered from them in the past couple weeks or so? They have something I want but I wonder if the order will actually go through.

You ever pull the trigger on that order?  Or has anybody else ordered from them recently? I'm in the same boat... they have something I want.

Also, do they have a rep for listings in stock even after they are sold out?

You ever pull the trigger on that order? Or has anybody else ordered from them recently? I'm in the same boat... they have something I want.

Also, do they have a rep for listings in stock even after they are sold out?

I got two things I ordered after it was announced they were shutting down. It was pretty shortly after though. They take PayPal I think so just take the chance and if nothing shows up after a month or so file a dispute.

• 2 weeks later...