PO: Beach House - Depression Cherry (Out Aug 28th)

Besides from being on clear vinyl the bella union pressing (UK) will definitely not be the same as the sub pop pressing (US). It will have a bella union sleeve, bella union labels and a different matrix/runout, usually bella union reords are pressed at gzvinyl in the czech republic and not imported from the States.    

Besides from being on clear vinyl the bella union pressing (UK) will definitely not be the same as the sub pop pressing (US). It will have a bella union sleeve, bella union labels and a different matrix/runout, usually bella union reords are pressed at gzvinyl in the czech republic and not imported from the States.

What is the general opinion of GZvinyl pressings?

Are they generally better than the pressings that Sub Pop puts out in the USA these days? Are they pressed at United?

With this info, I would like to score a Clear UK press, if I can find one that does not "break the bank."

What is the general opinion of GZvinyl pressings?

Are they generally better than the pressings that Sub Pop puts out in the USA these days? Are they pressed at United?

With this info, I would like to score a Clear UK press, if I can find one that does not "break the bank."

GZ uses direct metal mastering. So more of an automated process. I'm not a fan of the tinny sound of most DMM pressings.

GZ uses direct metal mastering. So more of an automated process. I'm not a fan of the tinny sound of most DMM pressings.

GZ is one of the worst pressing plants along with Rainbo and United. Check out this topic: http://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/gz-vinyl-quality-control-or-lack-of-see-pics.310015/

The best European pressing plants are Pallas in Germany, Record Industry in Netherlands and MPO in France.

SubPop must be getting a lot of questions about availability of the clear because this is what they have up there now

• All customers who pre-order the LP version of Depression Cherry will receive the album on Loser edition Clear vinyl, while supplies last (Available until we cross this wording out and say it’s not available anymore!). 

• 2 weeks later...