PO: The Wonder Years - No Closer to Heaven

Yeah I wasn't really attacking anyone for liking HT, I have 5 of their pressings, I always ship to the store and think they do a great job with keeping my records in a good condition. Still grapple with the price all the time though. I just bought a copy of '68 from them for $20 only to see it was $10 on MerchNow.

Also side note: I think think the expensive shipping thing might be just when you decide to buy things. I think their new site simply restricts certain items (particularly new ones) from being shipped with Media Mail. I bought both this and TGG 2XLP repress with the Priority shipping (nothing else to choose) and then the very next day Media Mail was up. So if you hate the shipping, just wait.

If something has anything other than vinyl or a cd in it they typically stick it with priority only options. Then a flood of complaints come in and they add a media mail option.

i personally have never had a problem with merchnow.  any time that i've needed to add something to an order or change something they've been very accommodating.  I called yesterday asking them to credit me the difference (almost 4.25) and change the shipping from priority to media.  they gave me the option of keeping it priority because it's a quicker delivery and if anything were to happen they could put a claim in on priority shipping.  Maybe if I lived in CA or on the west coast I would have considered just keeping it priority, but I'm not worried about shipping media mail from Albany, NY to CT. 

• 3 weeks later...

YO! New music video for "Cigarettes and Saints" Just FYI it's reallllllyyyy good!

https://youtu.be/3hbcBrsUuz4

With my civic duty now out of the way, this song is really interesting as you'll see. The changes in tempos back and forth are done quite well. Starting with the second slow part, Matt gets on and plays a second drum kit, while Dan grabs a guitar and plays the rest of the song. The lyrics give me the absolute feels..... 

YO! New music video for "Cigarettes and Saints" Just FYI it's reallllllyyyy good!

https://youtu.be/3hbcBrsUuz4

With my civic duty now out of the way, this song is really interesting as you'll see. The changes in tempos back and forth are done quite well. Starting with the second slow part, Matt gets on and plays a second drum kit, while Dan grabs a guitar and plays the rest of the song. The lyrics give me the absolute feels..... 

I second everything said in this post