Deafheaven - New Bermuda

Fye sells vinyl? Is that all of them?

Most stores do. Mine is one of the smaller ones and we have about 200 titles in stock that sell well generally. We got ours only about 6 months ago and we were "late to the game." There are even several fye exclusive variants.

Picked up the non deluxe black just now. Is it 180g? The records feel sturdy. Was hoping for the black and white but ah well, maybe my local record store got some in.

Anyone want a deal on a euro seafoam variant? Mint condition, unplayed. (Haven't even taken it out of the mailer yet.) The jacket isn't as fancy as the embossed deluxe, and I'm sure it doesn't sound quite as good as the U.S. press, but it should be more than satisfactory. I won't be collecting a full set this time around, so if someone just wants a copy at a good price, or there's a completionist looking for a seafoam, do hit me up.

[edit]

I think this is claimed. Thank you.

Anyone want a deal on a euro seafoam variant?  Mint condition, unplayed.  (Haven't even taken it out of the mailer yet.)  The jacket isn't as fancy as the embossed deluxe, and I'm sure it doesn't sound quite as good as the U.S. press, but it should be more than satisfactory.  I won't be collecting a full set this time around, so if someone just wants a copy at a good price, or there's a completionist looking for a seafoam, do hit me up.

My euro pink sounds good.

Anyway, I got my purple band copy yesterday.  The A/B have really cool red and blue wisps in it, similar to what others have posted, but my C/D is just straight translucent purple.  Is this what everyone's is like.

Anyway, I got my purple band copy yesterday. The A/B have really cool red and blue wisps in it, similar to what others have posted, but my C/D is just straight translucent purple. Is this what everyone's is like.

Mine is that way. Seems the first discs didn't mix into purple so well, looks p dope.

Anyway, I got my purple band copy yesterday.  The A/B have really cool red and blue wisps in it, similar to what others have posted, but my C/D is just straight translucent purple.  Is this what everyone's is like.

Yeah, I've heard neither press sounds bad by either means, which is great news.  I was just expecting the euro copies to sound a smidgen better, at least.  (And not vice versa.)  It's kind of the only reason I ordered one, but oh well.

Anyone want a deal on a euro seafoam variant? Mint condition, unplayed. (Haven't even taken it out of the mailer yet.) The jacket isn't as fancy as the embossed deluxe, and I'm sure it doesn't sound quite as good as the U.S. press, but it should be more than satisfactory. I won't be collecting a full set this time around, so if someone just wants a copy at a good price, or there's a completionist looking for a seafoam, do hit me up.

Messaged

Anyway, I got my purple band copy yesterday. The A/B have really cool red and blue wisps in it, similar to what others have posted, but my C/D is just straight translucent purple. Is this what everyone's is like.

My A/B is more wispy/splattered and my C/D has more of a swirl. I like that they are both different.