Deafheaven - New Bermuda

So over this fucking preorder. Bullshit when these were supposed to ship weeks ago and are in hand ready to ship and my local store gets them a week ago so I just canceled my order. I already have black, violet, and sea green.

I agree. They said "in hand in shipping" over a month ago..... Wtf is going on. This is absolute fucking bullshit

Fuck this. The only reason I'm not cancelling is that this has become way too dumb not to see it through. I'm Clark Griswold and New Bermuda is Wally World.

This right here.  And I just want to see what that coke bottle turns out to be, too.  I guess I'm also curious about the "dark blue /500", since the indie version looks exactly like I imagine the former would.  Maybe someone mixed up the variant order and it'll be crystal clear.

cool that I am still waiting for my blue variant, which was supposed to be the rarest variant, but is apparently being sold in stores. fuck this fucking shit so hard.

"Indie clear" became "indie clear blue", and is /2,000. There's no telling what the original "dark blue" /500 will be, but I'm waiting on one as well.