PO SOON: Further Seems Forever – The Moon is Down

He doesn't know which variant, but he said that Twin Forks is better than FSF and Dashboard. Mr. Amazon is kind of an asshole.

I just bought the Twin Forks LP about a month ago. Definitely not better than Dashboard in general, but I like it more than the last couple D/C albums.

Up now at Bullmoose

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/20967903/further-seems-forever-moon-is-down

Doesnt say how limited it is or that there is a limit on orders so it might be a decent sized run. They usually ask to limit to 1 order per customer if it is too limited.

As far as we know so far, it's a normal release. If we hear of a limited edition, we will inform the people who already preordered.

I bet Tooth and Nail is going to try to press as many as possible to make as much money as they can.  They need a way to stay afloat.

They're not going to press so many that they are sitting on boxes of them for years. Although the record is in demand, it'll take them a while to sell 2,000 copies. 

and t&n is doing just fine. they made a ton of money off the catalog sale.

Pretty sure I remember reading T&N pressed 1,000 copies each of Anberlin's first three albums. And it took quite awhile for those to completely sell out. At one point they had Cities for sale for $14.99 on their webstore and that was a year after it had been put up for sale.

That's crazy considering now it sells for close to 150$.