PO SOON: Further Seems Forever – The Moon is Down

Shoot, with that toothreissue code it's cheaper to grab this + the Stay On My Side Tonight reissue together from SRC than separately from Amazon/Bullmoose.

but if one is delayed, it'll hold up the order and if they oversell anything you won't get a refund.

if you order from bullmoose together, they'll ship separately when they're released (with free shipping) and you can cancel items before they ship. And nothing charges til it ships.

Eight pages...

I started buying records in 1998, long before I knew these things would be worth anything. FSF was my favorite band in college, but I thought having copies of albums I had on CD was unnecessary. One of the first big record purchases I made was buying this off some guy on ebay. In 2007 I dropped $40 for this (the most I ever paid for anything - at the time). I thought it was an excessive purchase but a good one because I absolutely love this album. 

but if one is delayed, it'll hold up the order and if they oversell anything you won't get a refund.

if you order from bullmoose together, they'll ship separately when they're released (with free shipping) and you can cancel items before they ship. And nothing charges til it ships.

Meh, I got time. Also I'm a tight ass. A penny saved is a penny black.

Wait... how much cheaper could it be? SRC shipping is 3.99, while the coupon takes off about $3. Bullmoose shipping is free.

Goddammit dude, I'm not gonna stack orders on different sites and all that jazz, just know it's cheaper for me to do this then order each record separately from 2 different sites. Let me live.

Goddammit dude, I'm not gonna stack orders on different sites and all that jazz, just know it's cheaper for me to do this then order each record separately from 2 different sites. Let me live.

Huh? Buying both together on either site is cheaper than buying them on separate sites. But that's not what you said. It's as if you just want to buy them on SRC. That's fine, just don't make up bullshit reasons for doing so. :)

Buying both together on bullmoose = free shipping; get charged for each item when they ship separately

Buying both from SRC = get charged right away with no chance of a refund if either item is delayed or oversold. Get store credit if you're lucky when you try to cancel order.

I'd go bullmoose. You do you.

Huh? Buying both together on either site is cheaper than buying them on separate sites. But that's not what you said. It's as if you just want to buy them on SRC. That's fine, just don't make up bullshit reasons for doing so. :)

Buying both together on bullmoose = free shipping; get charged for each item when they ship separately

Buying both from SRC = get charged right away with no chance of a refund if either item is delayed or oversold. Get store credit if you're lucky when you try to cancel order.

I'd go bullmoose. You do you.

Bullshit reason ay? Haha. Alright Dreamover, I know how much you hate SRC and ETR and so forth and I'm not trying to change your mind or bicker. I've never had an issue with SRC in the past so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Besides, the more you guys run away sales from them the higher the odds are I'll receive the items I've pre-ordered ;)

Bullshit reason ay? Haha. Alright Dreamover, I know how much you hate SRC and ETR and so forth and I'm not trying to change your mind or bicker. I've never had an issue with SRC in the past so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Besides, the more you guys run away sales from them the higher the odds are I'll receive the items I've pre-ordered ;)

Wait, you lied about SRC having a better deal in response to people saying not to order from them and you're saying I'm just replying cause I hate SRC and a completely unrelated label?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't give a shit where you order from. I was trying to figure out if it was in fact cheaper. Why argue with me about something so dumb?

Wait, you lied about SRC having a better deal in response to people saying not to order from them and you're saying I'm just replying cause I hate SRC and a completely unrelated label?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't give a shit where you order from. I was trying to figure out if it was in fact cheaper. Why argue with me about something so dumb?

Lied? I said it was cheaper for me to order both from SRC with the code opposed to ordering one from Amazon and the other from Bullmoose. You're trippin' for no damn reason lol.

Lied? I said it was cheaper for me to order both from SRC with the code opposed to ordering one from Amazon and the other from Bullmoose. You're trippin' for no damn reason lol.

Hah. Okay. I guess i remembered it differently. But you did say that which is why I said bullmoose was the better deal cause they don't hold your money ransom.

I'd say we should just move on since we've put enough useless posts in this thread, but it doesn't matter cause this thread is 90% useless posts anyway.

What else should we talk about?

9 pages later...whens this shitt gonna show up for pre-order from tooth n nail?

T&N is so slow at rolling these things out...it'll be at least a week or two before they put up an official pre-order (maybe more), I'd bet.  Get ready for a sweet t-shirt/vinyl bundle + highly competitive Merchline shipping rates.