Anyone on here order a copy of Mother (white) and Mother 2 (pink) from Ship to Shore? Well, they accidentally sent them to me. I emailed them and they're supposedly sending me a return slip so I can send them back, been waiting for a week and it hasn't shown up yet. I like their releases but their shipping department is kinda shaky. 

2 hours ago, NorthwayNative said:

Anyone on here order a copy of Mother (white) and Mother 2 (pink) from Ship to Shore? Well, they accidentally sent them to me. I emailed them and they're supposedly sending me a return slip so I can send them back, been waiting for a week and it hasn't shown up yet. I like their releases but their shipping department is kinda shaky. 

Upstanding citizen right here.

2 hours ago, Professor Finn said:

iam8bit has another Video Game OST up for pre-order tomorrow, It's not limited edition or anything so no big rush. It's a 4xLP though so it's like $75

http://store.iam8bit.com/collections/vinyl/products/hyper-light-drifter-vinyl-soundtrack-4xlp

Fuck, that thing is absolutely perfect. The game wasn't my cup of tea, but the OST is insanely good. Wasn't planning on it, but looks like I'll have to drop the $90 ppd (or whatever the total cost is). I mean, just look at it:

10-HLD-Vinyl_Cover-iam8bit_1024x1024.png

Edited by slinch

22 minutes ago, slinch said:

Fuck, that thing is absolutely perfect. The game wasn't my cup of tea, but the OST is insanely good. Wasn't planning on it, but looks like I'll have to drop the $90 ppd (or whatever the total cost is). I mean, just look at it:

10-HLD-Vinyl_Cover-iam8bit_1024x1024.png

Right! I haven't played the game and I probably wont but I listened to the soundtrack when they announced this and I was very impressed with it, plus the packaging of it looks badass. But I really don't want to drop the money for it because honestly that's a good chunk of change especially since next week I have Phoenix comicon and I'll probably drop $100 there at least.

2 hours ago, jeffthomas84 said:

Easy purchase on that Hyper Light Drifter, Disasterpiece (It Follows, Fex) composed it = Gold

I'm probably with our boy Jeff here on this one. The score is fantastic, the package is fantastic, and It Follows was one of the best scores of last year. That said, $90 for the wax or $5 for the digital. That makes this decision a little tougher.

3 hours ago, docbronze said:

I'm probably with our boy Jeff here on this one. The score is fantastic, the package is fantastic, and It Follows was one of the best scores of last year. That said, $90 for the wax or $5 for the digital. That makes this decision a little tougher.

Well, $90 for wax AND digital vs. $5 for just digital ;)

I'll be getting this for sure, although I don't think I'll preorder just yet.

Ghost Ramp have said that they'll have more info on some of their announced titles soon with preorders to follow shortly after. Might wait to see which ones they're putting up before deciding what to go for first. If they have the LISA preorder up soon I'll be preordering that immediately.

I had a chat with Novu Records (the guys who talked about releasing MGS1 and Kingdom Hearts 1,2 on vinyl) and interestingly they mentioned that they would like to release the Firewatch Soundtrack in the future if they can work something out with the composer.

If it does happen, it probably won’t be their first release, which could end up being Mirror’s Edge 1 since they sent out surveys asking about it.

2 hours ago, NinjaCool said:

I had a chat with Novu Records (the guys who talked about releasing MGS1 and Kingdom Hearts 1,2 on vinyl) and interestingly they mentioned that they would like to release the Firewatch Soundtrack in the future if they can work something out with the composer.

If it does happen, it probably won’t be their first release, which could end up being Mirror’s Edge 1 since they sent out surveys asking about it.

There's a big difference between "wanting to press something" and actually doing it. I doubt they'll press kingdom hearts or metal gear

I've figured from the beginning that Novu wouldn't get KH or MGS. Those are MASSIVE licenses and they're an unknown company. Even Firewatch is going to be a stretch for them when there are companies out there like iam8bit doing it so well.

I'm currently in the late stages of sorting things for my first release. It's a game that has been mentioned in here before (or maybe the old thread), so I'm hoping y'all are going to be into it.

Then the second release is going to be HUGE, but I've managed to secure a big name to work on the artwork and he's really busy at he moment, so it might take a little while.

EDIT: I also doubt Novu will do Mirror's Edge, for reasons that I can't really go into.

Edited by WalnutSoap