Solid State Records Remember November (WEEK 3: The Chariot)

Bad form.

Glad I was only interested in the The Chariot release, had I even wanted two it would have been cheaper to wait.

Nostalgia tugged a little when I saw the Demon Hunter release, their first three albums are the only worthwhile releases, IMHO.  That tug was easy to quiet when I reminded myself that I literally haven't listened to the album in five years.

This is a secret link for people who purchased VIp Underoath tickets but didn't get the vinyl. You can use it to purchase the vinyl without getting a ticket! The email said the link will only work for 2 days. The vinyl is $40

http://underoath.merchline.com/products/rebirth-tour-edition-exclusive-dtgl-x-tocs-x-2xlp-vinyl?mc_cid=df696a750c&mc_eid=7a9489793f

A few months ago I tried to listen to The Tryptich cause it was the only DH album I actually bought and I thought "hey, I think I remember it was a solid album if you were in the mood for that." I ended up skipping through 80% of the album cause I thought I remembered there was a really great song in there somewhere.

There wasn't.

Also the thing that pisses me off about the bundles is that they can afford to sell them for that fucking price to begin with.