Solid State Records Remember November (WEEK 3: The Chariot)

i liked them when i was 18. but maybe its the lack of mtn dew and my mom's stolen cigarettes in my system but a lot of music from that era of this genre doesn't really hold up imho

Josh Scoggin holds up.

Lyrically and musically everything Josh has put out post-Norma Jean stands the test of time (Bless The Martyr works for me too, but I understand how people can move on from that one).  Especially lyrically.

Apparently this is being remastered for vinyl: https://www.reddit.com/r/vinylcore/comments/3c0zvo/possible_pressing_of_the_fiancee_by_the_chariot/

(and apparently we knew about the vinyl release back in July)

Any word if Hot Topic or "the band" is getting a variant?

Hot Topic will have green in several weeks.

Stoked that this will be remastered, maybe this means someone's actually putting care into this release?

Can't decide if I should suck it up and order from their awful merch store now or cross my fingers for some going out to Amazon like HTD did. Then again, this would be a good time to finally pick up ABR's Christmas LP...

Everyone keeps complaining, but I'm so stoked to own the two albums they've released so far.

I know not everyone has the Norma Jean box set, but I do, so a reissue of O'God and Haste The Day weren't cutting it for me. Yet, I don't have The Fiancee so I ordered it with haste. 

Will wait (again) for the Hot Topic one. Hopefully they go up soon, I'm still waiting on that As Cities Burn variant to go up.

My bet now for next week will be Oh, Sleeper. Would like "Son Of The Morning" but it'd more likely be "When I Am God".

And I just noticed the tracklisting for Haste The Day, and "Long Way Down" isn't on there, lame...

Will wait (again) for the Hot Topic one. Hopefully they go up soon, I'm still waiting on that As Cities Burn variant to go up.

My bet now for next week will be Oh, Sleeper. Would like "Son Of The Morning" but it'd more likely be "When I Am God".

And I just noticed the tracklisting for Haste The Day, and "Long Way Down" isn't on there, lame...

Don't be too disappointed dude. Long Way Down is on my green copy. I'm sure they didn't cut one track from their "exclusive" variant.