OPEN LETTER TO VC.

Satan

I've never met Bruce, but taking off his shoes and socks at the beginning of die hard was kind of an idiot move.

Plus, there was Hudson Hawk.

Hey man, the dude on the plane said it helped. I can't be prepared for terrorists every waking second. Plus I was trying to reconcile with my estranged wife. LEAVE ME ALONE.

i like the idea of grain-free. our cat has thyroid disease and if i've learned anything about having that myself, its that grain-free is the best way to be with a disease like that.

i'm gonna look into science diet (recommended by allison!) and blue buffalo. hopefully he takes to whatever we switch him to lol.

I feed Frank Fromm grain free food and it's been the only food he's had success on. And it's nice because you can switch between any protein and there's no transitional period. You can also combine different proteins if you're feeling sassy. It is expensive. I actually had to cut my monthly food budget down about 60 bucks to justify this food. He eats better than I do obv.

Look at this fucking chef kitty on their cat food page though.

http://frommfamily.com/products/four-star/cat

I feed Frank Fromm grain free food and it's been the only food he's had success on. And it's nice because you can switch between any protein and there's no transitional period. You can also combine different proteins if you're feeling sassy. It is expensive. I actually had to cut my monthly food budget down about 60 bucks to justify this food. He eats better than I do obv.

Look at this fucking chef kitty on their cat food page though.

http://frommfamily.com/products/four-star/cat

andy doesn't do well with fish =\ i wish we could try that brand, i love that chef kitty haha.

we are trying natures variety today and he seems to like it! erik mixed it in with a little bit of the food hes used to getting which came as a recommendation from one of the nutro brand reps at the store.

researching and learning about this stuff is so terrifying. some folks really have bad experiences with some of these brands.