Master Of None

Rip

Surprised at how awesome it is. Love how bad his parents are at acting. Love how he incorporates part of their real stories into the dad episode specifically.

Also, judging by credits...is this the last thing Harris produced? If so, damn solid producing.

Yeah Harris wrote and produced in this. Glad we get one more thing from him. RIP

Just finished it. It's amazing. It definitely has the French New Wave vibe Louie has, but I think Master of None is superior. 

Definitely hope it gets renewed for an additional season!

I'd be devastated if it didn't, I want to know more!

I cranked out the whole thing in one sitting, and absolutely loved it. I already want more.

Me too. 

I had read about this series a little while ago in an article about Harris. Glad to finally get to see it. RIP.

It's able to be funny while still dealing with some heavy topics. Definitely hope it gets renewed for an additional season!

This has been really well received by critics and viewers. Netflix kept goofy ass Hemlock Grove around for 3 seasons, so surely this is getting more seasons (assuming Aziz and co are interested in doing more).

I've watched 4 episodes of it and mostly like it.  Don't get the Louie comparisons at all, they feel like very different shows.  I'm going to space this out a bit, but plan on finishing it within the next week.

Some episodes are good, others are terrible. I thought the asshole executive guy throwing a banana split at a trash can was hilarious. Biggest issue is that Aziz Ansari's character is as boring as his stand-up.

Shots fired!

I don't find him boring, I just think that the character alone is interesting enough to carry every episode.  The supporting cast isn't used as well as they could be.

Got through "Ladies and Gentlemen" last night. I'm loving this so far. I don't think Aziz is meant to be the "star" here which works out perfect. It's more about the situations & all the people involved.

And Busta Rhymes made me cry laughing with his shrimp line. Because he went from dead serious to that walk-off blast & it just caught me off-guard. Lot's of quotable stuff here which I love.

Don't get the Louie comparisons at all, they feel like very different shows.

100% agreed. The only similarity is that they both take place in NY.

This show isn't terrible, I just think Aziz Ansari gets a lot of praise for someone who basically just says goofy shit like, "little boo." When he acts like a normal person he's fine, when he starts using ebonics and yelling like Chris Tucker is when he gets annoying. Also why the hell is Eric Wareheim in this? Maybe I'm just a curmudgeon but I don't find adults who act like little kids funny. Tim and Eric was terrible.

Love you guys. Sorry if I'm being a grumpy old jerk.