Game of Thrones Season 6! (No Spoilers)

On 6/15/2016 at 7:48 PM, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

Little finger is totally going to show up at the last second after everyone has been decimated

Most likely, given the preview spot where he isn't there when the battle starts. Now, do you think he will also show up with an army of Crannogman/Howland Reed? The knights of the Vale were hanging lose at Moat Calin. If so, maybe there will be a final Tower of Joy reveal. I hope the Manderleys show up as well...

There were some burning X's on the battle field and i don't think House Buechner is there, so i hope rickon isn't nailed to the X.

What do people think about the possibility of Ramsey dying? If Rickon gets flayed and Jon wins he could be the new King in the North.

Whatever happens, i don't think Wun-Wun will fare well.

1 hour ago, deadreckoning said:

Most likely, given the preview spot where he isn't there when the battle starts. Now, do you think he will also show up with an army of Crannogman/Howland Reed? The knights of the Vale were hanging lose at Moat Calin. If so, maybe there will be a final Tower of Joy reveal. I hope the Manderleys show up as well...

There were some burning X's on the battle field and i don't think House Buechner is there, so i hope rickon isn't nailed to the X.

What do people think about the possibility of Ramsey dying? If Rickon gets flayed and Jon wins he could be the new King in the North.

Whatever happens, i don't think Wun-Wun will fare well.

I'm with you on all of this. If this episode isn't the perfect set-up for the Tower of Joy reveal, then I'm not sure when it'll ever happen.

I have a feeling Ramsey won't die just yet. But I do wish that whenever he dies it will be at the hands of Sansa.

58 minutes ago, jlobban said:

holy shit that episode was amazing. 

now i'm curious what story arcs end/cliffhanger or what other one big thing could happen after all that...

They still have Cersei's trail. She screwed the pooch and that one by playing her trump card too early.

Dont think they will have the Night's King's Army marching south this soon, but who knows.

Littlefinger will get all up in Sansa's business, but she wont have any of the nonsense. 

Plus, everyone wants to know what Hot Pie has been up to.

6 minutes ago, DafTyler said:

I think we might see the white walkers demolish the wall. 

I have a theory that the white walkers wont be able to pass the wall until Bran does. Just like at the cave, there's some magic keeping them from passing. Since Bran has been touched, if he passes through they might be able too.

2 hours ago, Tardcore said:

Fuckin' Bran.  The kid is a (non)walking calamity.

All of the Stark men are absolute idiots. Its their thing.

1 hour ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

Calling it now...

They'll wrap up the stark/lannister arch in the next season with dany and the dragons returning to westeros ending all conflict between man and then the final season with an epic 5 episode war against the dead

Seeing how predictable this story has gotten I wouldn't be surprised if this is how it goes.

21 hours ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

Calling it now...

They'll wrap up the stark/lannister arch in the next season with dany and the dragons returning to westeros ending all conflict between man and then the final season with an epic 5 episode war against the dead

Exactly what I was thinking. Dragonfire could take out the white walkers. Everything about this episode was SO satisfying.

Not to mention that huge LOTR parallel [Spoiler/]