PO: Thrice - To Be Everywhere Is to Be Nowhere

This has absolutely no relevancy to Thrice besides Gates being at their shows, but does anyone attending want to get me a tour press of Parallel Lives (I'm not looking for the Thrice album tour press, but the Gates one I'm interested in). If you do I'd be thankful! Figured I'd post this here since this thread seems to be more populated than Gates' respective thread.

4 hours ago, dantheriver said:

What ever happened to that cute la dispute fan on the boards? She was overly protective of them but v attractive. 

At my show this seemed to be 90% of their fanbase. I think they're really okay, no strong feelings one way or another. 

I will say whatever their frontman's name is did a pretty good job putting on a show. Climbing on the rails and shit was entertaining to watch and he did a good job interacting with the crowd. 

Edited by Issei Hyoudou

13 hours ago, dantheriver said:

What ever happened to that cute la dispute fan on the boards? She was overly protective of them but v attractive. 

I don't know who if who I'm thinking of is who you're talking about, but there is a girl who follows me on IG that is cute and has I believe a complete or almost Dispute collection.

Are you thinking of Ms Kat (insert number here)?

2 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

I don't know who if who I'm thinking of is who you're talking about, but there is a girl who follows me on IG that is cute and has I believe a complete or almost Dispute collection.

Are you thinking of Ms Kat (insert number here)?

Pretty sure that's who he's talking about. VC creeps <3. 

Well. Got some good news and bad news. 

Last night in Orlando, halfway through their set, Dustin made a comment about the new record and how they're all sold out of the vinyl now but still have CDs available.  Additionally he says they ordered a new repress to have with them. 

So I guess they really didn't limit they sold last night, they completely sold out altogether. 

I was one of the unlucky people who mistakenly got a black press, but I was one of the lucky ones who had the gray pressing mailed after I called.

They were supposed to email return postage for the black copy but didn't do so. Is anyone else in the same spot? I don't love the idea of just keeping it, but I'm also disinclined to go out of my way to make a call to correct their mistake... which was itself in response to ANOTHER mistake

5 hours ago, jhulud said:

Last night in Orlando, halfway through their set, Dustin made a comment about the new record and how they're all sold out of the vinyl now but still have CDs available.  Additionally he says they ordered a new repress to have with them. 

So I guess they really didn't limit they sold last night, they completely sold out altogether. 

Thanks for the heads up. This is ultra-unfortunate, though. I really hope they've got said repress at their Chicago date.

9 hours ago, jaedong said:

I got a 180g instead of smoke a couple weeks ago and emailed them, been like a week and a half and i still haven't heard back. shot them another email, i don't expect them to be able to make it right but i'd at least appreciate a response. 

I emailed them immediately and never did get a response. Give them a call, the number is some pages back 

11 hours ago, TheMightyQuinn said:

Thanks for the heads up. This is ultra-unfortunate, though. I really hope they've got said repress at their Chicago date.

If im not mistaken repressing an album takes time. Unless they booked it way back, but dont get your hopes up

Edited by joneboon

9 hours ago, jaedong said:

I got a 180g instead of smoke a couple weeks ago and emailed them, been like a week and a half and i still haven't heard back. shot them another email, i don't expect them to be able to make it right but i'd at least appreciate a response. 

I posted the number about two weeks ago, I called and they took care of me right away, this was after 3 emails with no response.

20 hours ago, jhulud said:

Well this makes me feel a bit better than I didn't miss out because we hit traffic in Charlotte last night.

If anyone can grab me an extra at an upcoming date, I'd really appreciate it

Edited by agaetisbyrjun

I shot them an email as soon as my mistake black copy arrived, I sent it as a reply to my order confirmation, and they were able to send me a smoke copy that came in last week.

But a question about the tour, does anyone know if they're selling posters on this one? I'd love to grab one if available and want to know how I should prepare