Beavis and Butthead reissues [5/20]

The price is awful ($35 each on amazon). They also seem to be picture discs. 

Some Beavis & Butt-Head albums are coming back to vinyl, being released as picture discs. First up, the soundtrack to the film, Beavis and Butt-Head Do America is being reissued, with the following tracklisting:

1. Two Cool Guys (Theme from Beavis and Butt-Head Do America) – Isaac Hayes
2. Love Rollercoaster – Red Hot Chili Peppers
3. Ain’t Nobody – LL Cool J
4. Ratfinks, Suicide Tanks and Cannibal Girls – White Zombie
5. I Wanna Riot – Rancid & Stubborn Allstars
6. Walk On Water – Ozzy Osbourne
7. Snakes – No Doubt
8. Pimp’n Ain’t Ez – Madd Head
9. The Lord Is A Monkey – Butthole Surfers
10. White Trash – Southern Culture On the Skids
11. Gone Shootin’ – AC/DC
12. Lesbian Seagull – Engelbert Humperdinck

And the compilation album, The Beavis and Butt-Head Experience, is also getting reissued, with the following tracklisting.

Side A:
1. I Hate Myself and Want To Die – Nirvana
2. Looking Down the Barrel of A Gun – Anthrax
3. Come To Butt-Head
4. 99 Ways To Die – Megadeth
5. Bounce = Run D.M.C.
6. Deuces Are Wild – Aerosmith
Side B:
1. I Am Hell – White Zombie
2. Poetry and Prose – Primus
3. Monsta Mack – Sir Mix-a-lot
4. Search and Destroy – Red Hot Chili Peppers
5. Mental Mast**bation – Jackyl
6. I Got You Babe- Cher / Come To Butt-Head (reprise)

Both are coming out on May 20th.

If nothing else, the Beavis and Butthead Experience was the first time I heard "Search and Destroy" as a wee lad.

Yeah 99 ways to die too. I think The expeience was a good soundtrack back in the day and holds up better than any of the other bands talked about on this board. That being said I would be down for a non picture disc Experience.

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, VinylMario said:

Why the hell won't they repress this on black vinyl with all inserts!? I bought the picture discs sometime last year, but was left feeling empty inside. I was reading my CD inserts thinking how much I wanted this on vinyl before...

I grew up listening to and loving the experience cd so tons of nostalgia for me and agree all the inserts would greatly add to it not to mention having it on a non-picture disc. I got the experience picture disc a few months ago dirt cheap but still have not had the chance to listen to it, how does it sound for a picture disc?

23 minutes ago, hype said:

I grew up listening to and loving the experience cd so tons of nostalgia for me and agree all the inserts would greatly add to it not to mention having it on a non-picture disc. I got the experience picture disc a few months ago dirt cheap but still have not had the chance to listen to it, how does it sound for a picture disc?

Well, in short it sucks. The "Experience" sounds like picture discs do, on the other hand, the "America" sounds OK considering it's a picture disc.

I bought these only because I really liked the the albums. But I was bummed when heard them. I really wasn't expecting much but, damn, what a let down.

I look at these while listening to the CD now, lol...

36 minutes ago, VinylMario said:

Well, in short it sucks. The "Experience" sounds like picture discs do, on the other hand, the "America" sounds OK considering it's a picture disc.

I bought these only because I really liked the the albums. But I was bummed when heard them. I really wasn't expecting much but, damn, what a let down.

I look at these while listening to the CD now, lol...

Yeah, I got mine for like $10 so I had low expectations but was hoping that it would at least sound decent so that sucks it is that bad. All those drawings in the liner notes of the cd booklet would be awesome enlarged the more I think about it, I probably still have drawings somewhere I did copying them haha..

Mr. Hankey got a release when I did not think it would happen so hopefully this happens as well eventually!