VinylMario

Extreme Metal Releases and Pre-orders

On 2/8/2019 at 10:38 AM, monsterrod said:

Haha fuck yeah Baltimore. I miss living in the city and getting wasted on a Tuesday with these dudes and my room mates.

Dead to a Dying World - S/t remastered/remixed LP

https://deadtoadyingworld.merchtable.com/vinyl/dead-to-a-dying-world-reprise-reissue-2xlp;13386

We are pleased to reintroduce "Reprise" - a remix, remaster, and reimagining of Dead To A Dying World's 2011 self-titled album, featuring remix by Billy Anderson and additional unreleased cover of Leonard Cohen's "Dance Me To the End of Love".

Rather than simply repress the long out-of-print self-titled album, we wanted to revisit the material and present it in a way we believe it was meant to be. With Billy Anderson at the helm once more, these songs breathe new life into the original material just as they had when they were written. Many thanks to our friends who made this record such a meaningful origin in so many ways.

They still have copies of the Euro variant in their US store.

DTADW_LP-2.png

Great news from the Caïna camp if anyones into them Andrew Curtis Brignell has big plans for 2019, ambitious to get it all done but this is the rough gameplan according to the projects facebook:

Caïna - Mourner: Director's Cut (LP, MC TBA)

Caïna - EP & Split Compilation (Digital TBA)

Caïna - Litanies Of Abjection (2013 reissue) (MC, digital)

Caïna/Crimson Throne - Split EP (Digital TBA)

Crowhurst - III (LP, CD, Digital)*

Caïna - Gentle Illness (LP, CD, Digital, MC TBA)**

+ More TBA

*Whilst Crowhurst is Jay Gambit's thing and normally a Harsh noise/ experimental thing ACB is involved with the bands Metal trilogy III being the final piece. All three are getting re-issued this year in a box set by Prophecy and this last one was produced by Kurt Ballou.

**This is actually the projects new album and first since Christ Clad In White Phosphorous in 2016 when he last retired the moniker. There is a Spotify playlist that showcases all his major reference points and influences for the album again deets available over at facebook.

I'm excited for all of it.

On 10/24/2018 at 11:28 AM, lexicondevil said:

I've never heard of Nesi Media and they seem to be located in China? I'm just hoping they are legit and know how to pack records safely.

My order arrived today.  It was packed extremely well and everything looks awesome.  I wish everyone packed this well.  I ordered each /100 Cannibal Corpse release and the box set.  Nesi is 100% legit.  Super stoked I took the gamble.  Can't wait to jam some of this when I get home this evening.

8 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

My order arrived today.  It was packed extremely well and everything looks awesome.  I wish everyone packed this well.  I ordered each /100 Cannibal Corpse release and the box set.  Nesi is 100% legit.  Super stoked I took the gamble.  Can't wait to jam some of this when I get home this evening.

Yep. I got mine a while ago, but haven't had time to spin it. Looks great.

1 minute ago, ephemeral said:

New Sinmara album up for pre-order

www.van-records.de

Lol, like a second later :D

Might add they seem to have also put up some leftovers of the new Chapel Of Disease lavish vinyl, so if you missed out this is your chance:

https://www.van-records.de/product_info.php?products_id=4005

26 minutes ago, Jim Steele said:

Got the /100, but can’t say I’m digging the first single that much. We’ll see

Had the /100 in my cart while listening and just figured I would release it for someone who cared more than me. It's not bad, but I don't think I need to own it. I can't buy all the releases I'm interested in, but it seems like sometimes I'm trying.