PO Soon: ††† (Crosses) - Goodnight, God Bless, I Love U, Delete (10/13/23)

Kanellos

I hope someone can help clear this up for me.  I'm hearing people talk about a standard black pressing of this (one source says that Amazon is carrying it).  But i thought it was only 3 variants (black ice indie exclusive, clear webstore exclusive, and metallic gold webstore exclusive).  Are these people saying there's a standard black actually confusing it with that black ice variant?  

7 minutes ago, thesecrets0308 said:

I hope someone can help clear this up for me.  I'm hearing people talk about a standard black pressing of this (one source says that Amazon is carrying it).  But i thought it was only 3 variants (black ice indie exclusive, clear webstore exclusive, and metallic gold webstore exclusive).  Are these people saying there's a standard black actually confusing it with that black ice variant?  

There is a standard black. There's a hype sticker on the record that indicates the color. I imagine record stores have both available. 

Update for anyone interested in my string tape. After a week they got back to me and issued me a refund because in the week it took to respond the tapes sold out. A quick Google search led to a record store that had some, for like five dollars cheaper. So I didn't end up completely burned. Probably never going to touch sandbag again after this though. Not that anyone gives a shit lol

1 hour ago, SaulManella said:

Update for anyone interested in my string tape. After a week they got back to me and issued me a refund because in the week it took to respond the tapes sold out. A quick Google search led to a record store that had some, for like five dollars cheaper. So I didn't end up completely burned. Probably never going to touch sandbag again after this though. Not that anyone gives a shit lol

I wish I could never touch Sandbag again, but too many bands I'm into use them.  And it's not always obvious when ordering that it's sandbag behind the scenes until you get that order confirmation email.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, sean said:

Anyone been to the tour yet? Looks like there’s a lot of limited merch any vinyl?

From what I've seen on Instagram they will have the same vinyl that's on their webstore for the same price (50 for clear, 75 for gold). They haven't been shy about showing the tour merch on Instagram. 

1 hour ago, Justinadamk said:

For anyone hitting up the tour - can anyone confirm if there have been openers?

Everything I'm seeing would indicate there are not openers, and the band is going on about 2 hours after doors. 

Someone posted on their FB page that DJ CrookOne is the opener.

I also have 2 mezzanine tickets for the show at the Eastern in Atlanta Saturday 2/24 that I'm looking to get rid of if anyone needs 😁

29 minutes ago, mikeytags said:

Someone posted on their FB page that DJ CrookOne is the opener.

I also have 2 mezzanine tickets for the show at the Eastern in Atlanta Saturday 2/24 that I'm looking to get rid of if anyone needs 😁

Yeah, at the Salt Lake show, a DJ opened and played for 30-45 minutes. Doors were delayed by an hour or so because of "technical difficulties", being the first night of the tour, we were told, but Crosses going on about 2 hours after doors sounds about right.

On 2/19/2024 at 9:54 AM, Justinadamk said:

For anyone hitting up the tour - can anyone confirm if there have been openers?

Everything I'm seeing would indicate there are not openers, and the band is going on about 2 hours after doors. 

I was at the NYC show last night.  Opening DJ (that no one was into.)

Doors 7pm

DJ set 8-845

Crosses 9:05-10:25

2 minutes ago, njpunkmusic said:

I was at the NYC show last night.  Opening DJ (that no one was into.)

Doors 7pm

DJ set 8-845

Crosses 9:05-10:25

Yes - this was the same in Boston when I went on Monday. Only good part of the DJ was when he played a Head Automatica jam. Otherwise show was awesome!