PO Now: Taking Back Sunday - 152

52 minutes ago, HardlineKid said:

Any indication on the number of the hand-numbered alt covers? $60 shipped is a hard sell, especially if it isn't very limited. It would be cool if it was limited to 152.

It is limited to 152 it said in the description. Unclear if that's shared between a bundle and the solo listing.

However, I didn't get it with the alt cover, just by itself - it said the fantasy variant "juice" (or whatever it was called) is limited to 1500

2 minutes ago, Justinadamk said:

It is limited to 152 it said in the description. Unclear if that's shared between a bundle and the solo listing.

However, I didn't get it with the alt cover, just by itself - it said the fantasy variant "juice" (or whatever it was called) is limited to 1500

It doesn't say it's limited to 152, it says it's "152 limited edition screen print" - the 152 isn't a pressing number, it's the name of the album. 

Just now, jeremysexytime said:

It doesn't say it's limited to 152, it says it's "152 limited edition screen print" - the 152 isn't a pressing number, it's the name of the album. 

That's what's been tripping me up. I added 250 to my cart and it didn't round it down or say unavailable. I don't want to go much further up because you need to manually add one every time, but looks like there are more than 152