Alien Ant Farm on Vinyl (Discussion)

I would love to have their music on vinyl!

I know ANThology and truANT are both Dreamworks so who would someone go to to get that liscenced?

As for the Smooth Criminal 7", it is a newer version they re recorded for the Green Hornet soundtrack backed with a remix.

There is also a 12" DJ remix disc called Paradox 3000/Break The Music "Annie are you ok?" which is music with Smooth Criminal sampled I believe. And you can find it on Discogs.

oh c'mon, this band was harmless and shouldn't be lumped into a group with Crazytown.

I've never heard their albums, but I like their Smooth Criminal cover... these dudes came into the record store i worked at around the Smooth Criminal hit single era and they were really nice people.

Crazytown is a different form of terrible but Alien Ant Farm is the caboose on that shit train.

Some very nice people make horrible music and some raging assholes make great music. I won't condemn the individual but this is some of the worst shit to hit mainstream success in the last 20 years.

i kind of thought the same thing when the op mentioned it in other threads I thought it was a good running joke. First and foremost I think we need to get Travis to press some crazytown

maybe a free eyebrow ring with the first 100 pre-orders to gain some interest.

hahhahhhhhhhhahahahahahahah

I just want to come and make sure people know Travis has said he doesn't press anything... all he does is talk to people who do press records about the possibility of getting HT exclusives.

Maybe he can pull some weight and say "HT would sell X number of these!" to help convince them, but no one should be expecting him to license and press anything himself.