Mondo Prints

I got the Argo one. This will be my first Mondo print, so I'm pretty excited. I really wanted that Stout Django one, and also had my payment processing, but didn't get it. Oh well.

I've only paid attention to their prints off and on, but looking through some of their older ones, those Star Wars ones are awesome.

I scored Argo and Stout's Django.  I would have had Kelly's but they oversold and that order was cancelled.  I am alright with getting Stout's instead as it will go nice with my Reservoir Dogs print of his.

It was a costly night but it made watching the awards even more enjoyable I thought.

I scored Argo and Stout's Django.  I would have had Kelly's but they oversold and that order was cancelled.  I am alright with getting Stout's instead as it will go nice with my Reservoir Dogs print of his.

It was a costly night but it made watching the awards even more enjoyable I thought.

Wow man good for you, that Stout Django looks amazing! I was on top of my game tonight and was able to score Kelly's Django, Argo, Zero Dark Thirty, and Wreck-It Ralph. Seriously considering selling a few just to fund a Stout Django off eBay though...

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, I just got an email saying I won the Stout lotterry for the Django print. :blink:  Went for the variant, my first Stout.  :D

me too, i got the variant, happy here in Holland! Now i have the soundtrack and the print, time to see the film!

crazy, i got picked too! wonder how many they had in this lottery...

i just snagged the regular though; looks way better than the variant. although ordering the more limited version was definitely more tempting haha

Anyone nab any of the GoT prints today? I got Harbinger but missed out on North of the Wall... anyone with buyers remorse on that one I'll gladly buy it from you.

I got a Harbinger on my phone driving 80mph in the middle of nowhere Illinois with one bar of service.  Couldn't have been that hard...  Haha