Underoath Breaking Up

I once booked Underoath for a show back in the day.

Show started at 7, Underoath was on at 930. If I remember correctly, the band arrived at the venue around 11AM and Spencer was clearly in need of a fix and was super pissy.  He asked me if I knew where to get some coke or herion and I told him I couldn't help him with that and he got even more pissy. He disappeared for literally the entire day and came back to the venue at like 915 high as fuck.

Somehow he got through the show and my favorite part was when he preached about Jesus on stage.

I made passport photos for them back in like 2004. I talked with one of them about Isis and Dillinger Escape Plan. Then I made up some excuse when they offered to guest list me for the show that night (with Fear Before... and The Chariot)

One of them was definitely on some drugs, but most of them seemed pretty chill.

Wow, That's crazy. Would never have expected that. I mean, just because he was chemically dependent doesn't mean he can't try to help other people.

Although I can see why people would feel it's hypocrisy.

maybe he should worry about taking care of himself before others.  you know, set an example for people and all...

I made passport photos for them back in like 2004. I talked with one of them about Isis and Dillinger Escape Plan. Then I made up some excuse when they offered to guest list me for the show that night (with Fear Before... and The Chariot)

One of them was definitely on some drugs, but most of them seemed pretty chill.

I saw them on that tour, it was a great show. Pretty much TOCS front to back as well as some TCOT.

Man 2004/2005 this band rocked.