I didn't mean to downvote you! I went to click quote on my phone, uuugh.

I'm sorry :(

This I did not know, I only take it when I'm traveling or know I'm going to be exposed to tons of germs. I've never had a problem with it, it is the recommended dosage on the box, so I'm not sure! Good to look into though.

Just some more info on Vitamin C. Linus Pauling a huge advocator for vitamin C recommended huge dosages of it per day. Also his wife eventually died of stomach cancer. I wonder if this was because of "too much" vitamins. He was a scientist after all in the 50s and they were all barely learning about this stuff. 

Aside from records, what do you collect?

Different versions of Alice in Wonderland, it's something I started when I was younger and then a lot went missing because we moved around A LOT. I think I have maybe 3 anymore, it's something I'd love to start back up again.

I don't collect CDs or movies as avidly anymore, but they're still fun little collections.

And crystals, all about that positivity and spiritual living, yo.

Meh, my severe weather grocery list consists of Veggie Burgers, Eggs, Frozen Pizza, english muffins and orange juice.  This cold has made me dust off my stove.  First time I've used it in months. 

I need to start trying to cook more.  I want to be able to make the perfect eggs over hard.  Its a simple thing but I never can get it perfect.  Plus I just bought a cast iron skillet and massacred the eggs something fierce.  The eggs just fried directly onto the pan.

Meh, my severe weather grocery list consists of Veggie Burgers, Eggs, Frozen Pizza, english muffins and orange juice.  This cold has made me dust off my stove.  First time I've used it in months. 

I need to start trying to cook more.  I want to be able to make the perfect eggs over hard.  Its a simple thing but I never can get it perfect.  Plus I just bought a cast iron skillet and massacred the eggs something fierce.  The eggs just fried directly onto the pan.

Gotta have the right kitchenware. I have a good set of stainless steel pans. No sticking problems.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic