I put in for time off on the 9th... and sent a followup e-mail on the 14th....

It's now the 21st and I haven't gotten a response. Hope they aren't too pissed when I am gone for 11 days next month.

My company is small so we don't have legit standards in place for time off or anything, which is nice since I get more than most companies will offer... but this is fucking annoying. I don't really care for the boss that I have to do this through, (he is a flake on everyone) so I would rather have an actual (electronic) paper trail of my request(s).

Guess I will send another message tomorrow.

[/rant]

I put in for time off on the 9th... and sent a followup e-mail on the 14th....

It's now the 21st and I haven't gotten a response. Hope they aren't too pissed when I am gone for 11 days next month.

My company is small so we don't have legit standards in place for time off or anything, which is nice since I get more than most companies will offer... but this is fucking annoying. I don't really care for the boss that I have to do this through, (he is a flake on everyone) so I would rather have an actual (electronic) paper trail of my request(s).

Guess I will send another message tomorrow.

[/rant]

I would say take that shit no matter what but if they have nothing in place for that kinda stuff can they fire someone just like that?

I'm exhausted...I had planned on spending the day relaxing yesterday and listening to records...instead, one of our home providers got sick, and I had to go work emergency respite last night. Ended up pretty much working from about 4pm yesterday to 4pm this afternoon - I got to sleep from 11-7 overnight, but still, I totally lost my relaxation day. Oh well...at least my copy of Catch Without Arms came in today and I'm  getting to spin that.

How are y'all tonight? Looks like I missed drama.

Something is wrong with me. I woke up 10 minutes before my alarm, actually got out of bed, ate breakfast (I never eat until lunch) and got ready as normal. WTF is wrong with me!?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic