Just now, Bladewillisisdead said:

Fuck car shit forever. I'm gonna need new tired sometime this year but my car needs special tires and it's gonna be like $500.

You can have one of my goodyear discount codes, gets you 20% off goodyear tires.

You have to use it online, but it will show you the installers in your area and will make an appointment for you at the one you select.

27 minutes ago, chkadea said:

I've been checking out VHS tapes from my library lately, and I'm so glad they had it. Definitely up there with RHPS or Little Shop of Horrors

la muerte os sienta tan bien gif

one of my all time favorite movies, I saw it at the drive in as a kid and have loved it ever since, the other feature that night was "Soap" which is also a great movie

52 minutes ago, futures said:

oh my god when kevin kline can't read the teleprompter i die every single time looooool

it seems that angelique has a rare case of brake fluid... bran fluid... bran flavor.

ahahaha I forgot about that scene! I love Sally Field too "I never said I was the best mother in the world. Give me a little credit as someone who tried...to love you the only way she knew how" "I know that speech, from the Thanksgiving episode"

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic