1 hour ago, Thomas³ said:

I quit once for a few a year in my early 20's, and it was not so bad, but my anxiety brought me back. Time to stop using it as a crutch though. I really don't smoke that much, like 7-8 cigarettes a day, but it's just the mental part that sucks. Thanks for the encouragement all!

You can do it! I believe in you, T3!

Maybe you'll even inspire me to finally quit ;)

And agreed, the mental part is the worst. Like right now, I'm at some random (and awesome) amateur wrestling event in Austin by myself and if I couldn't stand here and awkwardly chain smoke and drink beer, I don't know what I'd do with myself. 

I actually started smoking so I'd have something to do when I was alone in public. Yay anxiety!

Finally getting into Turnover - Peripheral Vision. Really good album even though some of it kinda blends together and I get a little bored in the middle. It picks back up though. Cutting My Fingers Off, New Scream, and Take My Head are SO FUCKING GOOD.

4 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Last time I got stoned and took a bath while listening to music I ordered two Caspian albums. Now I need Peripheral Vision and Tired of Tomorrow.

Anyone hitting up a Nothing show wanna grab me a tour copy? 

I'm going on June 15th. I'll see if I can grab you one.

1 hour ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I actually started smoking so I'd have something to do when I was alone in public. Yay anxiety!

Finally getting into Turnover - Peripheral Vision. Really good album even though some of it kinda blends together and I get a little bored in the middle. It picks back up though. Cutting My Fingers Off, New Scream, and Take My Head are SO FUCKING GOOD.

Take My Head is probably one of the catchiest songs I've heard in a long time. I'm glad you're getting into the album.

34 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Last time I got stoned and took a bath while listening to music I ordered two Caspian albums. Now I need Peripheral Vision and Tired of Tomorrow.

Anyone hitting up a Nothing show wanna grab me a tour copy? 

Here I was thinking I was late on the Turnover hype train :P

Oops, wrong quoted text. 

11 hours ago, Eliminator Jr. said:

What's wrong with the beach? I'd love to go if the weather wasn't that bad. 

The lady and I are going out to a burger restaurant in a bit. I'm getting older today, so the bill is hers har har. 

We should have a joint birthday party since we're only a few days apart.

//

(Sorry for the multiple posts. VC is being a dick and not letting me multi quote.)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic